G 17 Weapon Seizure

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by HorizonIndigo, Jun 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HorizonIndigo

HorizonIndigo New Member

I am looking at buying this gun:
    https://shop.jkarmy.com/we-g17-g4-bk.html
    The problem is, when I did some research about the gun I ran into a lot of posts about people having their weapons seized before it could be imported into the United States. Why would this be, and would I be safe buying this gun or would it end up getting seized?

Thanks,
    HorizonIndigo

2. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    It's a Gl*ck. The real steel company hates airsoft, and wants us to be sad, so they don't allow us to have reproductions of their guns. Joke's on them though... M57 is life.

3. JHat

JHat Active Member

Elk Grove
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  4. Tactical_Skittles

Tactical_Skittles Active Member

Moscow
    Cover up any and all trades. That includes the box. Make sure there is an orange tip, and if you're in CA make sure you get SB199 compliant markings.

If you're really concerned you can have them ship the slide and frame separately.

5. FuLL-eFFekT1

FuLL-eFFekT1 Member

Everett
    I ordered a G18c through JK Army, other than them losing track of my order, it arrived without any trouble.

Don't believe most of the negative crap you read online.

6. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    To expand on this, the guys that have successful orders don't go online and talk about it really, but most that have had unsuccessful orders post about it a whole lot. If all of the people with successful orders would post as much as the other guys, you would see a lot more positive comments than negative.

7. FuLL-eFFekT1

FuLL-eFFekT1 Member

Everett
    Amen brother! Couldn't agree more! This is the age of info, businesses can't survive with bad business practices, PERIOD.