G&G adressing their Combat Machine?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by stat226, Aug 2, 2012.

1. stat226

stat226 New Member

Limerick
    Combat Machines fixed

I have owned a Airsoft G.I. G4 which is based off of a G&G combat machine. Recently(month or so) the motor just died(was a problem with combat machines). So back onto the topic of this thread, I was looking on my subscriptions page and found/watched this video ( [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57X5vDAab4&feature=g-u-u[/ame] ). Supposedly G&G has fixed the problems with their guns. I just thought I'd share this and feel free to give your opinions on this.

2. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    I saw that video too. Although since retailers will still have units of the old ones the motors shall forever be bad until they need restocking...

3. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Wow...I posted a thread on this like a month ago

4. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

Great to see a company fixing issues like that. Just a few more fixes and I might give a CM another try

5. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=y57X5vDAab4

You guys should check this out.
    According to CrazyNcMan, G&G has finally fixed their bad wiring, trigger contacts, and bad motor.
    What do you guys think? Can they be on the same level as JG's now? Are you going to consider ever buying one again? Many people despise Combat Machines but do you think G&G has really turned around?

6. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    According to NcMan.

Ncman
    NCMAN

7. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Lol that made no sense. I'd say if he's happy, then we should trust him, since he's a cranky twat;)

8. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    As long as it comes from CrazyNCMan, I believe the exact opposite. That guy is more of an unknowledgeable tool than monkey wrench.

9. CQB

CQB New Member

I saw 2 of this reviews and they are worse than any other airsoft retailer's reviews. He does not address all the Cons and just wants the $.

10. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Oh great, another video of NCman ranting just to listen to himself talk -_- Ignore the guy. Though he's fairly knowledgeable, he spreads too many flawed rumors and confusing information.
    Keep in mind this is the same guy who swears no gun will ever be better than TM and that you should buy TM every single time, and if you don't have the money for TM get a KWA.

Closed minded thinking man never gets you anywhere.

11. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Yeah I would agree, his reviews are alright I guess, but he seems to always be getting into fights for making fun of other people on YouTube and such.
    Although I do belive G&G is working out some bugs with their guns.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  12. moomoose

moomoose Member

Eagle
    I will never buy a G&G "sports line" gun; I just have a bad feeling about them. Their proline is pretty nice, but when my CYMA AK-47 was stock it still kept up with my friend's G&G proline. I'll just never buy a G&G.