G&G cm16 GBBR

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by mach1airsoft, Sep 11, 2012.

1. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

I seen this gun, and it seemed to good to be true a GBBR for under $250. Plus I never knew G&G made any GBB guns. Also for such a cheap price for a GBBR is pretty shocking to me. So what i am asking is this gun worth it or is it to good to be true?
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_526&products_id=39797

I am a where that is has a "polymer" body, and I know you can't find mags anywhere yet.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

It's a cheap GBBR. It's a CM with a gas conversion. Noone really knows about this so its a gamble. It won't be a KA or a WE but it is Gas.

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

This is not a true gbbr. It uses a little drop in gas box to function. The bolt doesn't lock and it does not function realistically, which is the whole purpose of getting a gbbr.

4. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

I didn't know that it didn't have a bolt lock or the bolt work none realistically.
    Yeah, I seen that. I mean I am up in the air about it because I know G&G never did a GBB gun, and it probably doesn't have many or no upgrades. I was going to get the G&P WOC m4 GBBR challenge kit, but that is know sold out. Plus I am new to the GBBR area, so what would you say for me to get as my first GBBR. I also have a small budget right know and that would be in the $250 and under range. I really don't mind the maintenance.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

You cannot run a gbbr under $250. You need at least that for the rifle and gas. Then that again for magazines. Plus if it was that cheap you will end up needing money for replacement parts.

6. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

I worded that wrong I mean I only have a budget of $250 for the gun its self, not parts,mags,gas,etc. that's why I want to keep the price of the gun down so I can have money for that stuff. I don't want to dump $350 on the rifle it's self and have no money for upgrades,gas,and mags. I know GBBR have a high operating cost.

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I would recomend a we tech g39 series rifle in that case.

8. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

Ok thanks I was looking into them.

9. alexrox

alexrox New Member

Ellicott City
    +1 they have a lot of customability too, you can change between different models of the g36 too.