I'm new to Tecking be kid
Iv put a m110
Re shimed
Asg 30k motor
Piston
Piston head
2 oring air nozzle
Ball-bearing spring gide
When I put it all back to gether the air nozzle moves as it shud but as soon as i fire it won't cum all the way out move about 5 to 6 mm ba k and fore is it over sping I'm using a 11.1v lipo
Or getting stuck sum there I try everything to try and folt find

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
When you say it doesn't come all the way forward, do you mean when you check the nozzle after firing its a bit retracted or that it isn't retracting enough / you are having feed issues?

It is normal for the nozzle to 'park' slightly retracted due to overspin when using a 11.1v LiPo, having a MOSFET with active breaking can help with this but if you're not having feed issues or air leaks it can (usually) be ignored.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you say it doesn't come all the way forward, do you mean when you check the nozzle after firing its a bit retracted or that it isn't retracting enough / you are having feed issues?

It is normal for the nozzle to 'park' slightly retracted due to overspin when using a 11.1v LiPo, having a MOSFET with active breaking can help with this but if you're not having feed issues or air leaks it can (usually) be ignored.
I did have feed issues 1 out of 50 shoot say when I put by hop up untill in before fire gun the air nozzle meet the bucking as soon as I fire is set back about 4 mm thas y iv changed the air nozzle hoping be cuz it did not have a oring it was sticking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
An o ring nozzle, even with minimal to no lubrication won't stick to your cylinder head. Regular nozzles don't "stick" either. Is your feed issue towards the beginning or end of a magazine?
I no I oring nozzles won't stick thas y I put one in there mate my mags are all good try one 7 of then in frends gun one miss fire
Got to be ithere my tampit late time or summing over spring

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
O-ring nozzles are a gimmick and should not be used if you mix and match parts. There is no need to swap a stock nozzle for an aftermarket o-ring nozzle.

And since there are no standards in this industry...that o-ring nozzle may be the wrong type and it can cause nozzle drag.

·
Registered
520 Posts
The problem I get with O-ring nozzles is that i lightly lubricate the ring to mitigate friction. The problem with that is it ends up blowing grease down the hopup packing and barrel...so bottom line, stick with stock nozzles.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Use a dab of medium oil or gel instead of grease, or if grease is desired for longer maintenance periods remove the oring and lube it outside the nozzle so there's no excess to foul things up :) Issue I've had of late is I usually work on vintage guns and try to source NOS parts (tweak, bravo, etc) as they tend to be closer to spec, but I keep getting nozzles with dry shrunken orings lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts