G&G cm16

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by combatmachine, Oct 15, 2012.

1. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Is there any reason why i shouldnt get a cm16 carbine as my first gun id really like a carbine and this seems the best for my budget

2. lentj

lentj New Member

East Aurora
    I have two G&G TR16R4 combat machines. Never a problem. My most reliable guns.

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    No, there's no reason you shouldn't get one. They're very reliable stock guns and great for getting new players on the field. Buy one and a 9.6v NiMH battery (whatever style fits your particular model) and have fun.

4. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Ok thanks people good to know there reliable with so many dodgy gun dealers in the uk

5. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    your name is combat machine, you must like them lol

6. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Actual really weird but thats my minecraft username and i made that back when id never eard of G&G and the only gun id ever had was a colt springer good coincidence tho

7. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Meh I mean I would personally recommend a JG over a Combat machine, and if you have money a King Arms. My combat machine broke it's nozzle in it's first few days don't trust them now.

8. Knief

Ann Arbor
    That could have and has happened to countless JGs as well. Every brand is going to produce guns that have problems out of the box. G&G CMs tend to be relatively solid when left stock while JGs often need a bit of work to run smoothly for a long time. The trade off is, JG uses better parts for future upgrades whereas Combat Machines don't have as beefy of base components to work from.

9. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

What im thinking is get the cm and get a metal g&g hop unit instead of the plastic one

10. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

11. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Off the top of my head, I can't remember if the CM uses a 1 piece hop unit. Can anybody chime in and clarify so combatmachine doesn't end up with a part he can't use?

A tightbore is a good call, and while you're in there, a new bucking is always helpful.

12. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    1 piece hop up yes.............

13. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Thanks guys youve been a REALLY Big help