G&G comat machines

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by chineseairsofterss, Aug 4, 2012.

1. chineseairsofterss

chineseairsofterss New Member

So on my recent trip to godfather i was looking for a good cqb gun. I wanted it to be cqb ready and realtively cheap, under $200 . So he showed me the G&G cm16 raider. I decided to get a CM and see what all the hate is about. And honestly i havent had any problems with the gun yet. To me it defenitely feels for sturdy than my JG m4, and its pretty much the exact same price. The peformance isn't that bad either. Its comparable to other guns on that price range. So i just wanna know exactly what is getting these CM this much hate. Honestly it seem like its only people on this forum. Talking to some of the more exp players at my field they dont have a problem with CM.

2. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    The internals aren't like JG's. They don't last as long, and are susceptible to breaking. The quality of the parts isn't as good as they used to be, and I feel they are going backwards. If you got one from a few years ago, it was on par with JG. But now, JG is pulling away.

3. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Noooooooo!!!!' you bought from Godfather. You could have spent the extra money that they ripped you off on for something else. Do Not support GF store.

4. chineseairsofterss

Exactly what part is susceptible to breaking? And JG is stepping up there game alot.

5. chineseairsofterss

Oh yeh i know of there overpriced ****, I checked all the prices before and it was about the same. It seems that there walk in store isnt to overpriced. Paid 150 for it, which i thought was pretty good.

6. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

It isn't only price, it is their ethics that I hate. They advertise a price match guarantee they don't even support for starters.

Second they have absolutely no returns, I went with my friend just because I like to go to Look at stuff and he was buying a flashlight. Now they gave him the box and told him all about it but when he went to open it they said It was policy you can't open it. Then he bought it and once he got the recite he opened it and it was broken. Then they made him keep it.

Then three they hire the most unhelpful employees possible. We went there one day and started to mess with them by asking them easy questions that they didn't know. I asked every employee in the building if they carried r-hop patches(I wish) and they all directed me to the container that had all the actual patches. I also asked for shims which I actually bought but when the guy took them out of the container he asked me what they do! I've seen the same guy teching in the back. No wonder they take 3 months to make repairs.

I have also had my life threatened by an employee at the CQB arena.

I hope I discouraged everybody from buying there. Thankyou

7. chineseairsofterss

Haha wow, the person I gotmseemed to have alotmof knowledge. He did show me pics of his guns on his phone, and they seemed to be pretty well put together.he showed me like 8 different guns and he knew the specifications of each gun. But the only thing is I asked for a madbull bluembucking. And later when I left turns out it was an Echo1 blue bucking, and i wasmlike WTF?!?!? But i didn't change it cause I was like halfway home.

8. chineseairsofterss

And the CQB place was pretty fun, its prob because I have really low standards when it comes to this stuff. As long as its a place to sling some plastic im happy.

9. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Oh don't event get me started on the CQB arena. The only thing I'm gonna say is for such a small building they can't have all that open space.

10. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    I personally have seen a piston that had gone, but I have also heard about shoddy gearsets, and how their blowback systems will just crush the gearbox. Would I avoid them completely? No. But would I dream of one? No.

11. chineseairsofterss

For a person whos only been to 2 cqb arenas, i felt like it was pretty big. Except the people who play there are complete cheaters. They never call there hits, its only those blasted 12 year old teams. Funniest thing was there was a team who wore all red, and i was like thats retarded.

12. chineseairsofterss

I got the nbb version, and I guess ill just have to wait and see for myself.