G&G Combat Machine M4 Blowback Charging Handle

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by imax371, Sep 29, 2012.

1. imax371

imax371 New Member

Norwich
    Okay, so this will sound really stupid of me, but today I got home and took out my ASGI G4-A5 Dune Knight (customized CM Blowback) to shoot some cans. When I looked down at the charging handle though, I noticed that my charging handle latch (the little latch on one side that keeps it locked in) was missing, and so were the spring and pin. I currently only have the charging handle itself and the spring, not the latch spring, but the charging spring.
    I have looked all over the internet trying to find the latch, the latch spring, and the pin, but have had no luck. I can find aftermarket extended latches which look pretty cool and I might buy one, but they don't come with the spring or pin. I looked on the G&G website for replacement parts, but they only have the non-blowback charging handle. Please help me find it :confused:

Here are some pictures of what I currently have:

Attached Files:

2. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    just get the non-blow back one and transfer the spring, latch and pin over?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012

3. imax371

imax371 New Member

Norwich
    Wow I never thought of that! Maybe it'll work, thanks.

4. imax371

imax371 New Member

Norwich
    Okay, I got an Echo 1 complete M4 charging handle and a JBU tactical latch. I used the Echo 1 charging handle just for the spring and pin in order to attach the extended latch, and it all worked perfectly. I am extremely surprised that it worked so if this happens to your gun you know what to do now.

Attached Files:

5. bbomb773

bbomb773 New Member

I need help my
    Mp9 class zones mag is all meat up u seem to know ur guns

6. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Please start your own thread....

7. imax371

imax371 New Member

Norwich
    What is class zones? I've never heard of it.