G&G combat machine UPGRADE ?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by skulltaker631, Nov 27, 2012.

1. skulltaker631

skulltaker631 New Member

BELLPORT
    OK i just got a G&G combat machine from a friend for 10$.. it is in great working condition and crono in at 280 baghaaa!! its 2yrs old and he has never cleaned damn thing.

I am going to start taking it apart and upgrading almost everything internal.. I want to make this an outdoor gun with extreme accuracy. and a high fps say 400 to 450... what I'm looking for is suggestions and parts to use.. ?? going to buy the parts myself and do all the work myself.. this will be my first time doing all of the work..

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    skull,

We ask that our members follow the basic rules of English when posting here. That means capitalizing where appropriate (the beginning of a sentence, the word "I," proper nouns, etc.), using punctuation correctly (two periods in a row is almost never correct, using apostrophes and commas, etc.), and spelling words correctly ("wnt," "appart," "sugestions," etc.). Please clean up your writing before posting again. Thank you.

3. skulltaker631

skulltaker631 New Member

BELLPORT
    Thanks and here I though this was just an Air soft forum. Did not know I would be getting graded on my spelling too.

4. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Not graded, just asked to keep it reasonable. You're asking us for help, part of that needs to be showing us the respect of providing the most readable message possible so that we don't have to spend extra time trying to sort out what you're asking for. It also helps to generally keep the forum in better order and keep better information flowing. If you take the time to think about how you write, you give yourself the time to think about what you write.

5. skulltaker631

skulltaker631 New Member

BELLPORT
    Just forget I even asked for help. I do not like being publicly embarrassed, and as a Mod of a forum you could go about it in a much more discreet way then posting on a thread about someone's spelling mistakes.. which they were. That does tend to happen when u type quickly. But what ever. Im over this.

6. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I think you're taking this the wrong way. As a moderator here, it's my job to enforce rules and correct those who break them. That's what this is. It's not a shaming and it shouldn't be embarassing (admittedly, your response has been rather embarassing). A lot of people break rules, either accidentally or unknowingly, and those people all get friendly reminders. You're not being singled out and you're certainly not alone.

We moderate partially publicly here for a number of reasons. To keep the explanation brief, the transparency allows other users to see both that we enforce rules evenly and to learn better what sorts of actions are and aren't acceptable. It also helps to keep the moderating staff consistent, so that we can see how we all handle different situations and act accordingly. Again, it's not meant to be embarassing, and I don't think anybody judges you because a moderator asked you to follow the rules. I do know, however, that plenty of people gain a quick disdain of those members who don't follow the rules or throw fits when they're asked to. That'll earn you a lot more scorn from the member base than getting a friendly reminder to write like an adult.

7. skulltaker631

skulltaker631 New Member

BELLPORT
    Noted. Thanks for the reminder.