G&G Combat machine

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by masterpro72, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Ok, so I now realize that some people on this site dislike these guns greatly. I am sorry if I have offended anyone. However I have also seen some posts recommending the G&G CM. All of this just goes to prove that these are only our opinions. I honestly love the G&G CM. And I realize that some of you think I'm a spambot or something like that. I am not a spambot. I just have a large amount of airsoft experience. I like trying to help people with their airsoft gun issues and questions such as, "Which gun should I buy?". I highly doubt that any of us knows everything about airsoft. My final conclusion being that There is no such thing as a bad airsoft gun. Some just need more upgrades than others and some are designed for begginners and some are designed for pros. What I post is usually gonna be my opinion. Other people have different opinions and I respect that. Please then respect my opinion.

2. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    as ghey as this sounds...o...m...g!

Spambot? Naaa where did you get that idea from :rolleyes:

3. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Something like that is what I was being called......IDK.

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I'm closing this thread, not because I disagree with you, but on the basis of this is more of a rant than anything else on top of the fact that it's gasoline to start a flame.
    I will agree there is no such thing as a "bad gun", but there is a such thing as a right gun for the job. Both of which in a sense are basically irrelevant to the argument at hand. Many Combat Machines are prone to internal issues. I personally own one and it's fine, ironically it's also one of the discontinued models. But there are many other players who own them who go through the same issues/problems early in the process of owning the gun. That's why many users say don't get G&G Combat Machines... That and Psychotic NCMan's rants against G&G -_-
    In short, if you see a thread where someone is looking for a gun and you think a Combat Machine is a good choice, by all means toss it out there, but be sure to include facts.
    As I say "Opinions/politics/religion are like [male sexual part]. Everyone has one but please don't go around waving it around and shoving down my or my child's throats"

--CLOSED--

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Also, this gets you banned every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Keep any of your racism, sexism, and homophobia off the boards. This shouldn't need to be said, you don't act like this in public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.