G&G commando raider

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by TYSONtheSNIPER, Sep 7, 2012.

1. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Well I don't have that exact one, but I do have a G&G Commando something. Only differences externally are mine has no flip up sight, it has a slightly different rail system, and it had a standard M4/M16 pistol grip. Internally mines a Top Tech (not sure if this one is?).

Anyway personally, I love my G&G and will continue to love it until the day it fails me. Then at that point I will leave it and move on lol. That being said though, mine has been going strong from the day I bought it almost a year ago. It's been banged around, and used hard. Internally I've done nothing to it yet, but once I finish my three other airsoft projects I will give it an internal makeover. In its stock form it has proven quite accurate, decent rate of fire, and looked great externally. Mine however has gone through a magpul external makeover and now looks even better. In fact I have a picture of it in photo of the month......*cough* vote for it *cough*.

But enough about that. I would truly recommend my gun, which I believe is this gun.

Edit: nevermind my gun is Top Tech while this is a Combat Machine. That shouldn't really discourage you though. It needs a few things replaced (battery, wires) but after that it can be a trustworthy gun.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    If you know anything about Combat Machines then you know all that needs to be known about this gun. It's just a CM with a full metal body. Evike has an overview.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMY_w9wc0S0&feature=plcp[/ame]