g&g ebr

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Falccon86, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Falccon86

Falccon86 New Member

Boston
    Hey whatsup guys just a quick question, i am wondering if any of you have or used this wep (g&g ebr). im getting it not for 500 but 300 and do you think its a good deal???no upgrades just the stock gun.

Or i could get a ca m4 (non blow black version..http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Classic_Army_M15A4_Carbine/2093) It has a cool paint job but the rest is stock and i hear you need to upgrade those bad boys alot for lipo and stuff. But i would get a nice pistol with it too.kwa g17 silver slide. and that would be 300 too. im just stuck on what i should get so wondering what do you guys think is the better deal??

2. Falccon86

Falccon86 New Member

Boston
    I just relise i should put this in the what gun i should get forum sorry about that! just had a blank out!

3. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    If you want to awesome and have a rare gun, get the EBR. If you want functionality and practicality, grab the CA.

4. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    $300 is a pretty good deal. Get the G&G M14 EBR.
    I own one and I like it a lot. It is a head turner and has pretty good stock performance.

5. Falccon86

Falccon86 New Member

Boston
    Well now someone just offered me a g&p m16 zombie killer addition so i may just go with that bad *** haha

6. sp7549

sp7549 New Member

San Diego
    I liked my ebr if you have the build to lift it around it's an awesome gun. Looks even better than it performs.