G&G Electric (BLOWBACK)???

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by airsoftmad26, Aug 28, 2012.

1. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  2. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    Might wanna merge those posts before shifty gets you.

3. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Links are helpful in this situation. G&G has about 80 billion blowback guns.

4. CQB

CQB New Member

Yea, it's good. You need to tell us what you play, Field or CQB. What you value more, externals or internals.

5. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Well I'm support so I guess CQB and yes I prefer internals, thanks

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well unless you are using a lipo battery mosfets are not necessary.

7. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Ok thanks for the info so apart from that can this gun support my class as a support gunner ??

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well in real life you use a lmg if your are a support gun. I don't know of any in your price range though. But any airsoft gun with high caps and full auto can be used as a support gun.

9. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    No they can't. Support weapons have heavy duty gearboxes that can withstand continuous automatic fire.

One thing though, support guns are heavy, and usually aren't used in CQB. In CQB, you don't usually have a squad that's getting pinned down without any escape routes, which I what support gunners are for.

10. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Ok thank you for the information u have been great help I think I will go for this gun now :)

11. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Ok thankyou for the help maybe I field then I am still quite new to airsoft but I'm ready for my second gun now

12. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

There is a edit button by the way. But yeah I am glad that I could help. But you really need to get a smart charger with it. The one that it comes with can be dangerous. Plus it charges them much faster and it cannot over charge the batteries. You also want face protection and full seal goggles. Either a full mask or full seal goggles with a mesh lower mask. But remember no mesh goggles.

13. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Ok thankyou for the info i was just about to buy mesh eye protection as well thankyou for the help I will also get a smart charger :)

14. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yes good, mesh is only good for your face not your eyes. Some fields don't even allow mesh goggles anyways.

15. CQB

CQB New Member

My friend got shot in the face, a BB got into his eye. Mesh is bad unless you wear glasses under it which defeats the purpose.

16. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Not entirely. Glasses aren't full seal, which means they don't fog nearly as easily, but don't protect you from bbs well enough getting to your eyes. If you have mesh full seal goggles, you are protect from bbs everywhere bedsides the mesh. With glasses underneath, you have the best of both.

Although, it's much easier to just get a nice pair of full seal goggles that don't fog.

17. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Blah, electric blowbacks are bad guys. How did this thread slip under my nose? Although this blowback is pneumatic not mechanical (if memory serves), it adds terrible inefficiency to the gun. As a tech, this is not a good thing. First thing I would do on this gun is disable that blowback!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this gun!(not sarcasm) it should serve you well if you take care of it.

18. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

I never new that at all so I would of probably turned up and not even been aloud in thanks for the heads up it saved me £15.00 lol

19. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

I will take note and yes I will look after the gun :)