G&G FN200 or G&P magpul MOE carbine

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by AirsofterToby15, Aug 19, 2012.

1. AirsofterToby15

AirsofterToby15 New Member

I can not decide whether to get the either of the two guns up above. i would need the one to be able to go into buildings, shot distance in field, and be upgrade able, but also able to hold its own stock while i get money for upgrades. so if anyone can put the pros and cons of each gun or something like that it would be really appreciated.

2. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    I hear the F2000 is a really nice gun. SOME G&P have internal problems so I'm not too fond of them.

3. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    G&P for upgradability. It uses a standard V2 so there are a plethora of parts out there. The G&G F2000 uses modified V6 so I'm not sure I'm sure what it's compatible with. The F2000 just looks cool IMO, but MagPul is nice too.

4. AirsofterToby15

alright think i might go with the G&P now, because if it does break ill try to repair it. And just outta curiosity do you guys know about the S&T tar21 and what gearbox it is? (teammate was wondering)

5. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    The G&G FN2000 uses a V6 gearbox that is a lot simpler to do maintenance on than the G&P V2 gearbox. I would go with the G&G because G&Ps are not the amazing guns people on this forum make them out to be. The stock performance on the G&G would be greater than the G&P. So, after considering all that I would go with the FN2000.

The S&T Tavor also uses a V6 gearbox.

6. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    It's an FN F2000. Not an FN2000.

Anyway, I half agree with this. They both use their ups and downs. I don't really pick sides anymore because it's pointless. G&Ps are great, but so is the G&G. It's a matter of what you want out of the box.

7. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
  8. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Your not getting it. It's a replica of a FN F2000 but is licensed as a FN2000.

9. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    You're* (/grammar nazi)

Which is stupid, since it's an FN F2000.

10. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Nazi should be capitalized.

Guys, does it really matter? Here's the quick answer: No. We all know what gun you are referring to.

11. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Yet when someone says clip when they're describing a mag it's a big deal...

12. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Because theres a difference between a magazine and a clip. FN2000 and FN F2000 are the same.

13. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Besides the fact that an FN2000 doesn't exist.
    IHOP's point was that if you know what they're talking about, it doesn't matter what the hell they call it.

14. AirsofterToby15

do you guys possibly know anything about the type 97 from real sword (sorry i jump around alot when looking for a gun)

15. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    External quality is that of the real Type 97 (amazing of course), proprietary gearbox shell, I think most of the internals are also proprietary but you shouldn't have to replace much anyway. It will get a lot of second glances. And most likely third glances. Probably fourths as well.

16. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Good choice. That's the best option of what you have listed so far.

17. AirsofterToby15

well you guys made my decision even harder... thanks alot -_- hahaha but really thanks

18. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    G&G would probably be better stock then a G&P stock. Really arguing about FN2000 vs FN F2000........

19. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    Lol, I know were not sopose to talk about real steal, so I'm going to say this and leave, but there both right about what it is called, it is FN 2000 and its the FN F2000. Both the same but the F2000 is the civilian one for around $1600, NC pricing. It might be different elcewhere. Solo out