G&G Full-metal GR16 (help)

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by AirsoftDan, Dec 24, 2012.

1. AirsoftDan

AirsoftDan New Member

Glen Ellyn
    I have a G&G GR16 aeg,and I'm wondering where I can get an unjamming/cleaning rod for it. I got it off of evike.com and they didn't send an unjamming/cleaning rod with the gun. And if I can't buy one, what are some cheap ($1-$15) ideas for making one?

P.S. I would prefer a plastic one because I don't want much of a risk of scratching the inner-barrel.

Attached Files:

2. airsoftdude2121

airsoftdude2121 New Member

I am sure you can find one online, but if you do not find a plastic one and you need to unjam the barrel then you could use a metal wire clothes hanger and use that. Again that only works for unjaming. Also a local gun store would have cleaning kits that would have a cleaning rod.

3. Charger08

Charger08 New Member

I own a g&g cm16 m4 raider and what I did was I got a .22 caliber cleaning rod and that worked pretty good for me

4. AirsoftDan

AirsoftDan New Member

Glen Ellyn
    How much was the .22 caliber cleaning rod?

5. Charger08

Charger08 New Member

$5 but it was cheap but I advise you to look at some other rods because most cleaning rods for .22 is a wire rods that could scratch the barrel but if you find a plastic one it works just don't get it fast there is probably better rods for an airsoft m4