g&g gr16 a3

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by airman123, Aug 8, 2012.

1. airman123

airman123 New Member

Hi, I have recently purchased a g&g gr16a3 and would like to upgrade it for range. Should i upgrade it by putting a tightbore barrel in it or what. please help, and I live in Canada

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    That is much better. In order to get a better range without having to take the whole gun apart, a few things come to my mind. The most important one is a high quality hop-up bucking. A good tight bore barrel will also help (not so much with range, but with accuracy).

There are several hop up modifications you could try, like the flathop mod, or the R-Hop.

3. airman123

airman123 New Member

Thanks, what site would I buy that on in Canada

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    I am not sure, but I think you might be able to get parts from the US for a little bit cheaper than back in Canada.

But, do not quote me on that and wait for somebody like Grudge. He will give you a definite answer.

5. airman123

airman123 New Member

thanks a lot for the time that you spent helping me

6. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Hi, I am looking for exactly the same stuff as this guy. I live in Canada, have the same gun, and want a new hopup too. What would be a good choice? Want to spend 50$, but willing to go to 100$. I don't think this is a thread jack because we are lookin for the same thing. Thanks.

7. xXTacoMcFacoXx

xXTacoMcFacoXx New Member

I live in Canada and buy most of my parts from Airsoft GI. I do however end up paying a bit more because of duty charges crossing the border.