G&G GR16 R4 (Non Blowback) Help

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by bludyknux, Sep 30, 2012.

1. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Recently nabbed a G&G GR16 R4 Commando from a good friend of mine, only problem is it doesn't shoot. He said it was used only a few times, picked it up one day, shot once, and then no sounds (not even turnovers). Could it be faulty wiring? We've tried other batteries and still no sound at all. Thanks for your help.

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton

3. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

I thought that a possibility. I'm not really good at teching, so I didn't check.

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Another possibility could be the motor itself. G&G's motors tend to suck. But if you can, check the fuse first.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  5. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Ok, thanks for your help.

6. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    check motor connection.

7. pbjrich

pbjrich New Member

Fairmont
    Same thing happens to my javelin m4...turned out the motor connection broke inside of the shrink tubing

8. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

This kind of stuff tends to happen to CMs all the time. (I have one). But its most definitely your wiring. Probably from either the motor ir battery. I've had it in both places....

9. Beta

Beta New Member

One of the whole reasons why CM tend to suck is because G&G made the product to be easy to upgrade and since its a low cost buy for one, if you have extra money than buy some internal upgrades of you got some. (also Iam not mad Iam just trying to give advice). My bad If I sound like Iam mad