G&G GR4 G26 blow back.... Is it any good

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by airsoftmad26, Oct 1, 2012.

1. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

2. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

This gun is also in this

image-552779029.jpg

3. BlackDragonAirsoft

BlackDragonAirsoft New Member

1:YES! Idk about extended durability, but it performs very very well. Also, its super super light, like around 5 lbs.

4. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Thankyou I think I might go for this gun

5. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

What do you mean buy extended durability :)

6. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    The G&G uses a pneumatic blowback system which doesn't rely on the piston to move the bolt. This blowback system does not increase the wear on the internals unlike other EBBs like ARES' G36 line.

7. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Cool ok thankyou so basically it's a good gun what about the holes in the front on reviews I can see the batteries and stuff how do I stop this ??

8. BlackDragonAirsoft

BlackDragonAirsoft New Member

Its not an issue unless you are going diving with this aeg. If you absolutely must not be able to look through the holes in the handguard, a little duct tape on the inside should fix it. Only thing is, if the battery warms up(which it will), the heat has no where to go, so i dont recommend doing this.

9. airsoftmad26

airsoftmad26 New Member

Ok thanks man, it was just I thought if it rains then I thought that would be a problem ok that's cool thanks.

10. stat226

stat226 New Member

Limerick
    I don't like the G&G blowback system it uses air from the cylinder also the gun has a proprietary gearbox and selector plate.