G&g m14

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by INFANTRYPRO, Aug 26, 2012.

1. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Alright so I'm looking to purchase a G&G M14. Can I get some information on it. Is it good internally and externally? How about performance wise? Anything will help.

2. crossmanownsjk

crossmanownsjk New Member

Houston
    I currently have a g&g m14. Externals are amazing, internals are also amazing. With stock internalls i can get 150 feet accurately. You will need a bipod for it, unless you get the plastic externals then you should be fine. The only con there ,which can be a pro, is that it has a large type connector. So if you don't have any batteries that are large, you have to buy a converter or get a battery. Hope this helped.

3. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    For the price I would go with a G&P.

4. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Awesome. Once my two guns sell I'll purchase it.

5. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    The G&G/CA design for the M14 is much simpler than that of TM and it's clones (Cyma, AGM, G&P, Echo 1, etc.). The disassembly is shorter and simpler. The gearbox uses a combination of V2/3 parts so you aren't held back by V7 parts. The hopup is the same as that of the AUG.

The only real fallback is the magazines. They are not compatible with TM/clone magazines. Only G&G and Classic Army mags will work.