G&G M4 vs. CYMA AK

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by masterpro72, Oct 22, 2012.

1. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

I need help choosing the right airsoft gun. Here are the three nominees. I need the one that has best Range, Accuracy, and Durability.

Price range: $100-$170

Position: Rifleman

Power: Electric

Model: M4, AK, Thompson, Mp5.

Expectations: Good Range, Accuracy, and Durability.

G&G M4
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_218&products_id=33557

CYMA AK
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_486&products_id=30467

CYMA Thompson
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_486&products_id=27864

CYMA Mp5
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_486&products_id=31865

(Keep note that I only have about $170 and can't afford anything more expensive)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. flameingawesomeness

flameingawesomeness New Member

Check out kwa's new cqb m4 line they are around your price range and fit most of your criteria.

3. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

I don't quite have the money for one. That is why I have made these 4 my nominees.

4. rdrunner

rdrunner New Member

ashburn
    if you get the kwa cqr mod 1 from airsoftgi it's 189. then use a 10% discount code, your order would come to about 171 dollars for a great m4

5. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Maybe. But, I Should have said that I have about $155 which is more my budget. Can't really spend more. Which of my options is the best?

6. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

which gives best performance?

7. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Get the Cyma AK. You will not be disappointed. Or a Dboys AK if you want slightly better externals but not as good internals.

Cyma AK best performance.

8. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    Get a CYMA AK. The KWA and G&G M4 sportlines will perform poorly.

9. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Which one is the very best for CYMA? Which one is most durable?

10. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    AK or M14 series. If you want an M4 you can also look into JG.

11. soviet

soviet New Member

CYMA CM.035 nice so is the CM.048. There AKS-74U lines are nice. All there AK's are nice. :p

12. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

To the one that said G&G sportlines perform poorly: They use the same gearbox as the pro-line. I have owned two before in my time as have my brother and my friend. Those guns perform excellent out-of-the box. It has never let me or my friends down. Best gun for under $200. Period.

13. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Congratulations! You just made this whole thread pointless. You said that it's the best gun for under $200 "period" But you're asking what gun you should get for under $200? Makes no sense.

Secondly, you're wrong. The intrernals of the CMs are craptastic. Get a JG M4, and you won't want another CM. The externals leave a little to be desired, but the internals are tanks.

14. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

My point was that it is excellent. I have opened up a highly abused G&G M4 sportline body and it had little to no wear. The G&G sportline guns use the exact same gearbox that the Top tech models do just with a polymer gun body. What evidence do you have that G&G sportlines are bad?

15. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    Oooooh ooooh pick me. Time for some personal dejavu.
    Let's start off with the wiring. Plain and simple it is bad. It is horrible has a really poor resistance and doesn't last.
    Next lets talk about motor connectors. Awful. They always fall off, especially at the worst times. I've never had a g&g that I didn't have to fidget with the motor connectors.
    Let's talk next about the bushing. They are made of brass which thoroughly disappointed me.
    After that the gearbox shell, not very strong. Not terrible, just not that good.
    Having said that they are a great gun for there price and after you re-crimp the motor connectors you have a stock gun that will last you for a long time. The g&g externals on the cm sport lines are also one of my favorite. Very durable.

16. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

I'm not sure. I've never had those problems.

17. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Wiring issues, craptastic gears, poor torque on the motor, bad pistons..... Seriously, for this budget JG is king. The externals are meh, but the internals are some of the best in a stock gun.

18. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    It's no use I tried to say that but clearly he refused to listen because "HE" never had that problem. -.-