G&g m4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by bjonas71, Oct 31, 2012.

1. bjonas71

bjonas71 Member

palm coast
    I have a JG M4 S System which my 1st gun. Was looking to do some major upgrades, but have found i am probally better off starting with a better quality aeg to start with. the JG is a solid gun, don't get me wrong, just for what i want to accoplimsh, i would have to spend to much to get there.

So this leads to the question, is this a solid quality gun? how is out of the box? also looking to have a good solid gun to have for awhile. not saying i won't get others, just a primary :D.
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_218&products_id=39781

Here my plans in the long run,

I want to install a battery in the buffer tube. I have read a few of the post on buying buffer tube lipo's from the links that were posted.

New rail system, magpul STR stock, magul angled fore grip. magpul motor grip, peq box. TBB, madbull hop up, would like to run tracers, if the internals are good, i would wait a while before opening it up.

some of the stuff on my jg will move over to the G&G if i pick it up.

So, i would appreciate any feed back you all have on this G&G m4.

bobby

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  2. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Great gun with solid externals and internals.

3. schmidty

schmidty New Member

Washington D.C.
    Why would you spend $220 on a new gun when you could over haul your JG externally (with much nicer stuff than the G&G) for just a little more?

Noveske body (includes madbull ultimate hopup that you wanted) $100: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=32325

Madbull RIS ~$110: http://www.evike.com/index.php?cPath=25_106_286&sort=3a&filter_id=58

Now just wire it to the rear and get the rest of the stuff on your list. You will spend a similar amount of money and have much nicer externals and internals (once tuned). To save even more money just buy the things I linked used.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  4. npav85

npav85 New Member

G&g guns are amazing. I have has a combat machine for over a year now and it performes perfectly for a great backup.

5. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    -_- it's so amazing you use it only as a backup? A lot of airsoft guns can last a year, mine has, doesn't make it amazing.

OP: JG guns had good internals, but you will have to deal with the ugly receivers or buy new ones, if you keep it, although I do indeed agree with this guy

6. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

All in all G&G have better externals but the JG has better internals

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

The only real big thing CMs have over JGs is G&G knows how to shim a gun.

8. bjonas71

bjonas71 Member

palm coast
    Thanks everyone for the feed back.

I ordered the m4 glenlovesm4 posted a link to on Thursday morning. A long with a ris unit from madbull that I had my eye on for awhile, picked up a peq box from my local store. Most of my stuff from my JG, going to put it back to stock externally, leave the tbb and hop in it. My gf is going to use it, when she goes and will serve as a pretty solid backup.

9. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Wooohoooo!! Win for me.

10. bjonas71

bjonas71 Member

palm coast
    Ya, got the email yesterday saying utility should be here Thursday night, might be in time for Saturday,

11. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Don't forget to post pictures in the picture threads. :)

12. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

I wouldve got that aswell only problem is G&P are so hard to come by in the uk

13. schlabie

schlabie New Member

That was a good decision. You wont regret it.