G&G or ASGI custom

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by EAGLE_17, Aug 27, 2012.

1. EAGLE_17

EAGLE_17 New Member

Minneapolis
    I want to get a new M4 and my options r a ASGI custom M4 or a G&G GC16 full metal long DST I just want to know which 1 will last longer?

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Use proper spelling and punctuation. The rules clearly state you must use both.

3. EAGLE_17

EAGLE_17 New Member

Minneapolis
    Sorry I'm new to this

4. AJ_Jordan

AJ_Jordan New Member

What is your budget?

5. EAGLE_17

EAGLE_17 New Member

Minneapolis
    Can someone please answer my question?

6. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

They're basically the same, GI just added "nicer" externals. The internals are still crap, for that money, get a JG or an Echo 1.

Also, be patient. Not everyone is always online, and not everyone knows the answer. Also, of you had used the search function you probably could've answered your own question.

Edit: just saw your budget is 2-300. Look at King arms or one of the cheaper G&Ps. Either one is a much better option than a G&G combat machine,

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    THE SPELLING! For crying out loud, use proper spelling or your posts we keep on disappearing.

8. AJ_Jordan

AJ_Jordan New Member

I have a gng and also a jg, my personal opinion, I like the externals of a gng but internally the jg is better. You might want to look at local classified ads as well. You can find really nice guns for not too much. Also before you make a purchase on one of those ask the forums and everyone is really helpful. But my local classified ads I can get kwa m4s for 300 all day with a bunch of external upgrades as well.

9. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    ASGI customs are overpriced rebrands just like Evike customs.

10. CQB

CQB New Member

How are the Evike customs overpriced? I have a Fighting cat M4 (G&P) for 300 dollars.

11. AJ_Jordan

AJ_Jordan New Member

Honestly I would purchase a gng and customize it to the way you want it to look and perform. You basically need the body, and the internals will not be too hard to come by. Pick up a working gun. Find a full metal gearbox pushing the power you want. That's what I did all for under 300

12. Bearb

Bearb New Member

Cincinatti
    You can get an echo 1 that is better, ASGI Customs are made out of G&G Raiders...