Airsoft Forum banner

G&G Top Tech M14 Upgraded and Painted

2225 Views 18 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ThePlasticPenetrators
We can work out shipping if necessary. Located Akron Ohio
All other replicas are sold EBR Is the only one left
G&G TopTech M14 EBR
This is the best EBR replica out on the market. It fires true and far. Has a custom woodland style paint job and comes with a 3rd gen NanoASR GATE mosfet installed. Has two double tan mag pouches, a couple hicaps and 5 midcaps still looking for more magazines I have around. Has a Matrix 3-12 scope mounted.
350 OBO
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
I am interested in the g36, willing to ship?
Yes where are you located?
Yes where are you located?
Buffalo New York, or Flemington New Jersey whichever is closer. What needs to be fixed on it specifically?
Buffalo New York, or Flemington New Jersey whichever is closer. What needs to be fixed on it specifically?
Tappet plate pretty sure
Tappet plate pretty sure
Okay, still interested. Any upgrades or custom modificaions? Do you know if compact conversion kits exist for this model?
Okay, still interested. Any upgrades or custom modificaions? Do you know if compact conversion kits exist for this model?
It has the m4 conversion feeds fine. R-Hop barrel. Haven't touched the box since I've owned it. And not sure about compact kit.
It has the m4 conversion feeds fine. R-Hop barrel. Haven't touched the box since I've owned it. And not sure about compact kit.
Where are you shipping it from? Do you have another contact method you would prefer? What is the length of the r hop inner barrel? Is this the EBB version?
Interested in the M249, do you know what Shipping would be, zip is 36695
Where are you shipping it from? Do you have another contact method you would prefer? What is the length of the r hop inner barrel? Is this the EBB version?
Akron Ohio. And Yes it is the EBB but simply disconnected it because I didn't like that function lol.
Any interest in a VFC Scar-L for the 416C?
Not at the moment. Thanks for the offer.
Reactions: 1
Not at the moment. Thanks for the offer.
I pmd you about purchasing the 416 then
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.