G&g tr4-mod-0 or krytac m4 spr

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Empire52, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Empire52

Empire52 New Member

Is the tr4-mod-0 equal to or better than the Krytac m4 spr. Im talking out of the box stock gun vs stock gun? Any feed back would be helpful.
    Thanks

2. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

I would say the G&G is slightly inferior to the Krytac. The Krytac lines are some of the best quality guns on the market today in terms on internals ootb.

Buy my UBR, 60 +shipping CONUS

3. Empire52

Empire52 New Member

Thank you very much. My local airsoft guy told me the mod-o would be equal to the Krytac plus the active breaking system had me very interested.

4. ThePinballWiz

ThePinballWiz Member

Buffalo
    G&G is good but Krytac is great. Both are solid guns but I can tell you from experience my I absolutely love my Krytac and see no reason in buying anything else that is comparable in price.

5. Empire52

Empire52 New Member

Will G&G 120rd mid caps fit the Krytac m4 spr? I'd hate to have to buy new mid caps!!!!

6. Allizard

Allizard Member

Brea
    Active Breaking feature increase stress to the motor and the motor will heat up pretty fast.
    Something to be aware of.

7. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

Lol at bias.

8. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

It's so true though...

9. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

Though I must say, one of the places where the Krytac TRUELY shines is in its product manager. Far superior to those of G&G and even higher tier companies like VFC and G&P.

10. Empire52

Empire52 New Member

Thanks for all the feed back. I really do appreciate it!