G&G

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by XAirsoftXCRNG, Dec 2, 2012.

1. XAirsoftXCRNG

XAirsoftXCRNG New Member

I was thinking about to buy a combat machine and I would like the pros and cons about them if I can get some feed back I would be very appreciated

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Combat machines are great beginner guns. They have a good ROF, accuracy, range, and fps. The cons are wiring and motor. Overall, I would definitely recommend it for a beginner gun.

3. XAirsoftXCRNG

XAirsoftXCRNG New Member

Well I'm not to much as a beginner but I'm freash to airsoft I have a King Arms M4 its been a dream to me I just wanted to get something else but I will take your word thanks

4. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    Wait, why do you want another M4 if you already have a good one? King Arms makes great products, at least better than Combat Machines. You'd be wasting your money. Instead, spend that money on upgrading your current gun or getting some gear and accessories.

5. XAirsoftXCRNG

XAirsoftXCRNG New Member

Well see I'm a Guy that loves guns and u could call me a collector and I was just wondering if it would be worth to buy a G&G

6. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    No. Collecting makes no sense if they're the exact same model. Especially when you consider that the Combat Machine is really only for beginners, it makes no sense to get one. If you're "collecting", might as well get a different model, CYMA makes M14s, MP5s and AKs, JG makes a very good G36, and an AUG, even S&T has their TAR-21. Much better choices for collecting than another M4. If you have multiple M4s, I would expect them to be different, and for each to have their own role to play. E.g. I personally have four M4s (kinda five), one is for casual CQB/loaner, one's an M16 for field, another's a GBBR for those times I want to use a GBBR, and there's the N4 with lots of money into it, basically the gun I'd refer to as a female. I also have an RDW, kind of an M4, and that's exclusively for high-speed CQB. But if you just have two M4A1s, well, what's the point?