G&p m16a2

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by tyler2013, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyler2013

tyler2013 New Member

As anyone had one of these or had any experience with one?

2. jimjam321

jimjam321 New Member

I have a g&p m4 but not the m16a2 in my gun it is an outstanding price of work I easily hit targets at 60yards out and if you put some upgrades like I have (tightbore barrel, new bucking, pcs hopup spacer) its awesome and youll love the rate of fire but be careful if your using an 9.6v or higher

3. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    I had the A4 (essential the same, just externals were a little different). Is a fine stock gun, and with a couple upgrades, would make an excellent DMR rifle. If you're looking into it, it's easily a solid choice.

4. CQB

CQB New Member

What is wrong with using a 9.6?

5. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Nothing ignore him. You can use a 9.6v id even use a 7.4v 1600mah 20c lipo. Lipo>nimh

6. tyler2013

tyler2013 New Member

Greatly appreciated and I will look into upgrades, thanks!

7. tyler2013

tyler2013 New Member

I just recently bought a "Airsoft GI G4 Eagle" the 13 inch, and I must say it is a very solid gun compared to the G&p m16 I commented about and has great internals pre-installed good choice.

8. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

You do realize you bought a 130$ internal gun and maxed out the externals?
    Actually $170
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_617&products_id=30457

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  9. Plinker42

Plinker42 New Member

Lexington
    *Cracks knuckles*.... Been awhile eh? First off comparing these two guns in meaningless and makes me chuckle. I have the a3 great gun,solid, and no wobble whatsoever.(sadly mine came with a broken hop-up :( ) overall g&p makes great quality guns, always have and always will.(hopefully)

10. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    And all is right with the world. I agree with this post 100%. I have never had a problem with my G&P and it is completly stock. BTW, nice to see you around again Plinker.

11. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Actually the base gun is 320$ which is better than I though. You should be good with that even though a G&P would be a whole lot better.

12. tyler2013

tyler2013 New Member

No I agree G&G does have great products I am aware that the rail system on the eagle is by far greater quality but I was just stating I enjoy the airsoftGI version better.

13. tyler2013

tyler2013 New Member

What about G&P and their blowback systems do they compare to other leading company's? I'm not familiar with the blowback and it's affects how does that affect the guns function, if at all?

14. Plinker42

Plinker42 New Member

Lexington
    You know, it's good to be back and nice to see you too girlfriend :p. anywho back on topic I'm confused.... Do you still want a g&p or do g4 interest you more for some unearthly reason and you want another?

15. tyler2013

tyler2013 New Member

I am interested in a G&P but I have the G4 that's all, just trying to find out more about G&p and any problems I may run into.

16. Plinker42

Plinker42 New Member

Lexington
    Hmm... G&p problems.... PISTON if you are able replace the piston ASAP they are not the best and on a 9.6 may get 5-8 months on one. if you are running an 8.4 you shouldn't have to worry about it (FYI the rof is still supa awesome with an 8.4)

17. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    The only electric blowbacks of get are G&Gs. They use a pneumatic system that doesn't put stress on the piston unlike most EBBs. Although they lower your FPS slightly.

G&P over G&G. The GI G4 series is based off of the G&G Combat Machine. It's a great gun, but most people on this forum dislike it. the G4 is just the same gun with some externals upgrades. The G&P is a far better choice. Don't compare two guns when you only have experience with one.

18. tyler2013

tyler2013 New Member

So with the PISTON, is anything better or do u recommend a piston to replace it with? And good to know about the battery may save money!

19. Plinker42

Plinker42 New Member

Lexington
    SHS piston polycarbonate 14 full
    Metal teeth and piston head
    would probably be your best bet, but if you run an 8.4 you shodnt have to worry about it....

20. tyler2013

tyler2013 New Member

So pretty much stick to a 8.4 or change pistons gotcha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.