G&P M4 Special Operations

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Natebelg, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Natebelg

Natebelg New Member

Does anybody own or know if this weapon is any good?

Looking at it it seems to meet most of my requirements, metal, railed, scoped, hand grip, markings.......it seems to good to be true for the price point!

Any thoughts?

Cheers

2. Carnotix

Carnotix New Member

Link please.............

3. Napple

Napple New Member

That is a sick looking rifle. I bought a g&p magpul moe carbine for about the same price. It probably uses the same internals. Mine performs very well! I love it. Great range, accuracy, and pretty decent stock rof.

4. Natebelg

Natebelg New Member

On the product page of this weapon it says it accepts 130 round magazines. Is that the limit, or do you think I can add a hi-cap mag, 300+ rounds?

5. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

It will take hi caps. Pretty much any M4 AEG can accept at least one brand of hi cap. The website is stating it functions with the 130 round mags because Some other brands (I'm looking at you KWA) have issues with them.

6. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    G&P is one of the few companies I'd blindly buy from and expect good results. Very good company.
    The gun should accept everything from low to high caps and even box magazines, but the gun itself comes with a 130 round magazine, as most higher end weapons do.
    Think of this as any other airsoft M4 with G&P quality in terms of compatibilities.

7. Natebelg

Natebelg New Member

Thanks for the info.

By the way, what in your opinion is the best company for magazines for the M4?

Thanks again.

8. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    TM if you have the money. They'll feed every single BB in the mid and low cap mags
    MAG brand mid cap mags if you're trying to save some money but still want performance
    hi-caps would be JG mags w/ the butterfly key option to wind the mags.