G&P M4 Triangle Sight Help

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by chineseairsofterss, Jul 24, 2012.

1. chineseairsofterss

chineseairsofterss New Member

How do i get this damn thing off? I toke out both of the pins, but the sling mount pin wont budge, and also the whole thing wont move. I didn't see a pin under the sling mount so i dont know whats wrong. Please Help!

2. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

3. supportgunner

supportgunner New Member

Well on my G&P M4 there are 4 pins. 2 on the side, one under the sling mount and 1 holding the gas tube in.....

DSCF0034.jpg

Mine came off easy after I removed all of them.

4. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Is your front sight connected to your gas tube?
    Pics would help.
    :)

5. supportgunner

supportgunner New Member

Here is the same way I took mine of minus the pin holding the gas tube in.......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBH5P8HMeU[/ame]

6. chineseairsofterss

Wait i found the Small pin under my sling mount. It seems to be a really small Allen key. But i dont have one that small. Any ideas?

7. supportgunner

supportgunner New Member

Get one that small. If you just pull it like it is you will scratch a grove on your barrel not to mention you will use more energy trying to pull it off then it would take to use the right tool for the job.:)

8. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Well if it is holding it on, it needs to be removed. You don't want to strip it so you should buy a set of allen wrenches. I have a complete set of metric and standard allen keys because some guns I have worked on use standard and some use metric.

9. chineseairsofterss

ok, I had one to but i lost some..