G&P, Magpul sale- killer prices

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by enclave, Jun 9, 2015.

1. enclave

enclave Member

Aston
    PayPal only

Not really looking for trades, but feel free to offer.

Shipping will be cheapest way possible, unless buyer wants additional services/insurance, in which case they will cover the cost.

Items are sold As-Is, and described to the best of my ability.

Once the item is shipped (I.e. At the post office) it becomes buyers responsibility, and is no longer my issue.

By purchasing items, buyer agrees to all the above statements.

PLEASE KEEP ALL CONTACT AND OFFERS TO PM!!!

On to the sale:

First is a G&P mini red dot with and an offset rail mount. It is an automatic brightness sight, and comes with the cover. It is in flawless shape, and has never seen a game. No cracks, dents or chips anywhere.

$35 shipped, OBO .- SPF

G&P T1 replica, in tan, with stock mount and riser mount. Another flawless sight, but it needs a battery. Last time I had it in the backyard plinking, the dot was left on. Everything functions as it should, and is in great shape, with both mounts.

$SOLD

G&P Knights Armament/Marine Lower- not much to say, comes as shown, and has a Knights/DMR type trigger guard.

$20+ shipping, OBO.

G&P Marine Shorty Stock. Will come with the receiver spacer, but no screw to mount it to the receiver (can use any buffer tube screw). Comes with both butt pads, and is in excellent condition. Solid stock, fun to use and it's compact. I've run a 7.4v lipo stick, and a mini brick in it, but it can fit other types. Also has 2 QD sling points. Tough to find at any U.S. Retailers.

$SOLD

2 outer barrels: One is a 16" G&P with CW threading. It is in very good shape, with the only real marks being where the gas block screws mounted (gas block not included).

The second is an unknown brand, cosmetically rough 14.5"?ish , but is functionally 100%. Has CCW threads

$20+shipping for the G&P 16"

$10+ shipping for the 14.5"

Real Steel Magpul ACS stock (Milspec)- awesome stock, never seen a game, has an additional QD sling mount attached (a $9.99 piece). Black in color and for a Milspec buffer tube. Fit perfectly on my G&P's and my WE GBBR.

$55 shipped, OBO.

ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1433860964.712886.jpg

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  2. ThePinballWiz

ThePinballWiz Member

Buffalo
    PM sent on outer barrel

3. enclave

enclave Member

Aston
    Bump, still items available

4. gregomacomb

gregomacomb New Member

Chesterfield
    If that lower is metal I'm interested.

5. enclave

enclave Member

Aston
    Bump, to the top, willing to make any reasonable deal, need this stuff sold.

6. enclave

enclave Member

Aston
    Bump- still some stuff available.

7. OATF

OATF Member

Jarrettsville
    Willing to negotiate that stock?