G&P question

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Slender, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Slender

Slender New Member

I have been looking around and g&p is one of the best but there is the bad rumor that the rails wobble even on the $600 guns.

Is there wobble? If so, is it bad?

Will it un-zero my gun?

2. Slender

Slender New Member

Bump..?..................................... I need to know ASAP

3. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    You can always tighten the rails to the body with these little silver rings, whose name escapes me. Unless your optic or front sight is attached to the affected rails you should be fine.

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Yes, sadly it is true that some of their higher end guns have rail wobble. To counter act this, theres not much you can do. What I'd do is grab a set of delta ring shims and put a few of those on. I'd then grab my Armorers wrench and tighten down the D-ring/barrel nut as tight as possible(without breaking anything) then put on the rail. If still wobbly, I'd resort to some E-tape in a few places to make it wobble less. You can always get a RIS fix to fix it as well.

5. Slender

Slender New Member

No I'm talking about the rails being a little too small wobble that you have to gets new upper receiver for........that what I heard.....

6. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Exactly what I meant, but I failed to talk about the crucial armorers wrench.

7. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Wow, I've never heard of that problem before.

8. Slender

Slender New Member

Final question, how hard is it to fix?

Links and pics please?

9. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    No you didn't here is what you said:
    I gave you a solution to fix it. I also answered your first question... There is absolutely no reason to get an upper. Are you talking about the upper being loose in the lower receiver?

10. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    I got confused there for a second. I don't know what your asking anymore, Slender.

11. Slender

Slender New Member

OK thank you for explaining that, I'm a Lil sleepy and I can't think right now

Thank you all