G&P "Scar Face" M16A3 Full Metal w/ M203 Grenade Launcher

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Pumpkin, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
  2. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    If you like it, sure. G&P is a great company, this just has a cool handguard and an M203. However, if you don't plan to use the grenade launcher, don't bother, as it will just add A LOT of unnecessary weight. If you do, be warned that grenades are expensive. Your choice.

3. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  4. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    I hate to break it to you, and evike, but most sources say that our Señor Montana carried an A1. But yeah, looks pretty good, G&P is pretty good stuff.

5. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    Idk, it looks pretty spot on to me, minus not having the dual mag. Although I'm no expert on AR platform rifles...

Attached Files:

6. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    I cant tell from the pics if the carry handle is fixed or not, I cant tell from the pics.From the pics, it look rail mounted, so evike could be off. My guess is that they took a skull frog and threw on a new handguard, m203, and called it a day. Could be mislabeled by Evike. And the Engravings are off.

But, anyway, yes, regardless of authenticity, G&P makes solid stuff, and you would do good by buying it. But you might not want to get it if you dont plan to use the m203 a LOT, otherwise its a lot more unneccesary money.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  7. Tacomaco

Tacomaco New Member

Mount Airy
    Many guys at the field i play at have M203's and never use them. I agree with the others. I wouldnt get the M203 if you arnt going to use it

8. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    The foward assist and carry handle are the wrong type.

9. Tacomaco

Tacomaco New Member

Mount Airy
    I honestly wouldnt go for a gun that is from a movie unless you are just going to hang it up. Id get something you really like the feel to it.

10. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

Fredericksburg
    Alright, thanks guys for all of your inputs, I appreciate it. I wasn't going for the Scarface look at all, I just like the m203 grenade launchers with heat shields, it looks BADASS!