G&P WOC loading nozzle.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by cykotik1, Jul 23, 2012.

1. cykotik1

cykotik1 New Member

Atlanta
    On a scale of 1-10, how difficult is it to replace the loading nozzle on a woc? I would consider myself as an intermediate tech, meaning I can do some upgrades internally to AEGs, although still can't quite get shinning down.

2. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    2.. its just an e-clip and 1 pin after you take out the bcg assembly

3. cykotik1

cykotik1 New Member

Atlanta
    It looks a bit more than that. I ordered the replacement and it has several pieces to it. I don't quite know what to call them, as I'm new to gbb repairs. But, I think I can and will figure it out when I pick up the woc a little later in the week.

4. adas1223

stratford
    is it a nozzle, or an NPAS? also, is it a disassembled nozzle, or fully assembled? what brand exactly? link?

If its an aluminum nozzle going inside the stock g&p pot metal carrier, you are making a huge mistake.

5. cykotik1

cykotik1 New Member

Atlanta
    Disassembled aluminum nozzle. Going into a ratech steel bolt carrier. It's made by iron airsoft.

6. adas1223

stratford
    should be fairly simple. when assembling the inner of the loading nozzle, the spring > Flute valve > nozzle > then the rear assembly (should assemble spring first).

What material is your nozzle lock plate? steel or aluminum are fine. a plastic lock will snap and destroy your nozzle.