g p woc problems please help!!!

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by therainman275, Jun 9, 2015.

1. therainman275

therainman275 Member

Aiea
    when firing my rifle, i notice that i can only get about 15 rounds off before the magazine is emptied of gas. There are no leaks in my magazine as far as im concerned.I charge each mag for 11 seconds which should be more than enough. Is it the nozzle? Also the bolt does not lock back after the last round is expelled. I suspect the problem lies in the way the mag sits in the magwell or my bolt carrier is worn down. My magazine wobbles quite a bit. Last of all, the gun will not fire in full auto. When i select full auto and fire the first round fires but then the gun stops firing. I have to cock the charging handle for it to shoot another round. If you have any advice on how to fix this problem, please help me out! A part replacement recommendation would be helpful. I will also be posting pics if needed.

2. Spartan_NVG

Spartan_NVG New Member

Ventura
    I actually had all of those problems. The mags running out of gas before shooting all of the bbs, if your are using the king arms or similar mags you will need 30 seconds of gas, full auto needs a part in the trigger area (I will post the specific part that I bought later),

3. Spartan_NVG

Spartan_NVG New Member

Ventura
    And the wobbly mag was due to the mag catch being damaged. So check that

4. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

Does this happen with every mag? What brand are they?

Buy my WE M16+4 mags, 200 +shipping CONUS

5. Spartan_NVG

Spartan_NVG New Member

Ventura
    G&P magpul looking mags and GHK G5 mags are good, the king arms, matrix, and G&P stanag mags don't work too well.

6. therainman275

therainman275 Member

Aiea
    thank you so much for replying!!! i am currently running g p pmags. but i dont think thats the problem because one of my friends tested my mags in his rifle and he got all 39 rds off.

7. Spartan_NVG

Spartan_NVG New Member

Ventura

Have you lubed the gun yet? Mine works now but I have had it for over a year, there might be a brake in period where it doesn't work well.

8. therainman275

therainman275 Member

Aiea
    i have not yet lubed it. Do i just use silicon oil? and where should apply it? is there a video that explains how to do it?

9. Spartan_NVG

Spartan_NVG New Member

Ventura
    I use synthetic grease to coat a thin layer onto the bolt carrier, and adding silicon oil to the moving parts in the lower and bolt will help too. That could be a good video though, I might make a video on that on my channel to clarify.

10. therainman275

therainman275 Member

Aiea
    im still having problems with full auto on this thing

11. Spartan_NVG

Spartan_NVG New Member

Ventura
    I had to replace a piece near the trigger, I will post a link asap, after I replaced that full auto started working