G26 Subcompact Glock

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Slender, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Slender

Slender New Member

Where can I get a Glock 26 pistol that shoots between 350 and 400 fps?

Also tell me about any experiences if you have any of the platform of sidearm.........

2. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    Not stock, you'll likely need to run some sort of upgrade to increase the FPS to what you want. Most GBB green gas pistols run around 330 on propane at their max, obviously decreasing in weak gases.

I've used TM, KJW, and KWA/KSC Glocks, the KJW being the only subcompact (others were either 17s or 18c's). I personally like the grip of Glocks and the subcompact I used was nice since we were doing a "security team" scenario where I couldn't be walking around flashing assault rifles.

3. Slender

Slender New Member

I'm looking at a small pistol to replace my kwa ns2 USP compact pistol,, it is too slow and cludgy

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  4. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    Not sure what you mean by cludgy or slow.

I guess if you want a higher cycle rate usually a TM would be the way to go, plastic slides mean faster cycle rate but again, I'm not 100% on what you mean.

5. FSTK

FSTK Member

You might be able to pull off around 350FPS if you get a Marui G26 and slap on a Salient Arms G34 slide to get that FPS. But that requires a lot of work and would defeat the purpose of a G26 to begin with.

You'd better off getting either a NBB Glock or a KJW MK1.

6. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Why do you need to have it hit that high? I have run KWA, KSC, TM, KJW and WE glocks and none of them were hitting that high. They dont need to, pistols are used as secondary weapons.

If you want a subcompact like the 26 I believe only TM and KSC/KWA make one.
    The compact model, 19/23 are made by KJW, TM and KSC/KWA
    the Full size is made by every company.

Unless you upgrade the internals and get the CO2 mags from RA-Tech for the KWA/KSC Glocks your not going to hit that FPS goal.
    I have never had an issue with people calling hits from my Glocks from around 75 ft. stock so the need for that FPS confuses me

7. EXICUT1ONER

EXICUT1ONER New Member

Just get a ksc g26 and co2 mags and yes u can get co2 mags for glock on evike

8. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    if you can find them in stock that is

9. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Redwolf has a Glock 27 in stock, I think it's a TM. that's the only compact glock I know of that's in stock besides the KJW.

10. Slender

Slender New Member

How can I get it to 350+ fps ?????

11. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    High-flow valves, tight bore barrel (while you're at it), a new bucking, green gas. Make sure you get good compression.

12. Slender

Slender New Member

Thank you

I'm actually going to fix up my USP Compact pistol, same upgrades??????

13. EXICUT1ONER

EXICUT1ONER New Member

U can get the mags at evike and the gun at ehobbyasia and they are all in stock

14. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    evike says they are in stock online but I called and they are actually out of stock they just didnt update (4 days ago, g17 mags)