G36k with barrel extensions?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Shadow_Nugz, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Shadow_Nugz

Shadow_Nugz Active Member

Sioux City
    Hey everyone I am considering putting a barrel extension on my new JG G36k and I was wondering how good they look. I was wanting to put a 4.5 inch extension on my gun along with a silencer or a M200 12 inch barrel/ muzzle break combo. what are your thoughts?

2. CaptFysh

CaptFysh New Member

St. Louis
    Go for it, it's your gun. Personally, I think it would offset the weight. But those V-stocks would look great, plus balance the gun a little more. Pimped G36s are rare, but satisfying if done right.

3. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    90% of airsoft is based on personal preference
    If you like it go for it, if you're curious what it's going to look like, check out the Pimp My Gun App: http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/

Don't let anyone tell you it's crap or stupid. It's your gun, have fun with it. I once attached 9 lasers to my gun for a night game. Did it help me? Nope, in fact it made me a HUGE target. Did I think it was cool? Hellz yeah! Did we ALL have a good laugh about it? You know it.
    Airsoft is about fun. Have it!

4. Shadow_Nugz

Sioux City
    Thanks for the tips. I will eventually get a bunch of upgrades but that will have to wait until I come upon some $$

5. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Go for it, I'm all for individuality on the field, your gun should look like it's YOUR gun. Diversity spices up the game.

6. Shadow_Nugz

Sioux City
    Added a homemade pvc silencer. Very happy with it. I have a lot of left over pvc. Any suggestions?

ForumRunner_20120725_101952.png

7. hubertos1

hubertos1 Member

You should probably paint it or write something on it.

8. Shadow_Nugz

Sioux City
    I actually painted it tan like the rest of the gun and the first matte coat was drying as I went to bed last night.

9. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Paint that bad boy. I personally don't like tan silencers but it might look good on there. Add your favorite optics and you're all set!

10. Shadow_Nugz

Sioux City
    I wasn't sure if I wanted it tan or not but if I don't like it I might just make myself a new(and possibly longer) silencer and paint it black.

Also I have my 3-9 power scope and nc star red dot