1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE SWAMP October 11th (Saturday)

38488 Shady Oak Ln.
Lebanon, Or. 97355
Ph# (541) 409-0511

This game is hosted by Shrek (Field owner) and team FOAD. We've had great reviews from our last couple games we would like to keep it going! Games last any where from 20 to 30 minutes and DEPENDING the out come of the objectives reflex the next game. Games consist of force on force, deactivate a bomb (pretty cool set up), moving a VIP, attacking and defending a base, capture the flag, getting a bomb and moving it to a secret location and so on.

This field is 7 acres which sounds small but with ALL the bunkers, buildings, cars, forts, bus and boats it seems much bigger then it really is. Here is a video of our last game to give you some what an idea of what this field looks like (More structures have been added)
This field is bio ammo only. We will have some there for sale if you need some. Thunder B's are consider noise makers only. If you have any questions please click the link(at the bottom) to the original thread and post there!

Cost is $15 a head
age limit is 10+ (remember this is a close quarters field)

10am gates opens
.......... Chrono your guns ASAP (Bring an empty mag so we can use our 0.20 Bb's)

.......... AEGs 400 FPS
.......... DMR 450 FPS
.......... Bolt snipers 550 FPS
.......... CO2 hand guns 350 FPS
.......... Green gas Pistols no need to chrono

SAFETY BRIEFING BEFORE GAME STARTS
11am Games begin or sooner if we are all ready.
1pm Water break (Ball park time frame)
5pm Games end.

No camo restricted as we use arm bands or tape to declare sides. I'll try to keep a roster of everyone that signs up. Sign up by going to the original link here >>>>> http://airsoftpacific.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42547 <<<<<

P.S testing to see how effective posting on Airsoft Society is, please comment here and on the original post if you are signing up or have questions! Thank you! Hope to see you out on the field!

· Registered
2,238 Posts
Cool that you're getting the info out here. I attended the first day Shrek allowed us to play airsoft there. Sadly, I have other plans that day.
The bomb setup is fun, and I guess I'll give the basics of it for people to know:

Bomb has 4 wires. Bomb is on a timer. Two ways to disarm. First method is by holding down a button for a specified amount of time (the exact time slips my memory). Second method is by pulling a wire. There are four possible things that could happen when you pull a wire, randomized every time.
1. Bomb does nothing, keeps counting down.
2. Bomb timer speeds up, making the timer run faster.
3. Bomb is disarmed, stopping the timer.
4. Bomb is detonated, setting off something that sounds close to a car alarm (I believe).

While I can't go, this place is great fun! Give Shrek and Cyclops (and the rest of FOAD) my regards!

John 11:35
Because real men cry(e)

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. I found this app today while setting up my new phone and decided to post the upcoming event! I thought it might bring more players to the swamp! It's such an amazing field for airsoft! Thank you for explaining the bomb! I only reposted what was on Airsoft pacific besides the P.S part lol

Team F.O.A.D
Prospect
~~~~~Sponsors~~~~~~
The Swamp, Lebanon, Oregon
Extreme Velocity, Salem, Oregon

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you!! I'm glad to at least see that posting on here, some people are seeing it!

Team F.O.A.D
Prospect
~~~~~Sponsors~~~~~~

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice I might stop by and play! Neddy you go to sniperzden right? I think I've seen you a couple of times or on instagram or something.
Yeah! I go all the time! Lol definitely come say Hi if ur at the swamp! I'll hopefully be able to play! If not I'll at least go and admin! Lol

Team F.O.A.D
Prospect
~~~~~Sponsors~~~~~~

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya homefront event and the summer slaughter 5 were pretty damn fun!
Yes they were!! Yeah I'm playing with F.O.A.D soo where ever u see them I'll most likely be around somewhere! Lol I've got some really bad gun problems soo I'm having a team mate who's a good tech look at it and see what he can do soo idk if I'll be playing at The Swamp. I won't be playing much here this winter anyways because of school:/ lol but just look for me at the events! Lol I'll be goin to a couple this winter but not Much! Lol where u at LOW last weekend??

Team F.O.A.D
Prospect
~~~~~Sponsors~~~~~~

· Registered
587 Posts
Yes they were!! Yeah I'm playing with F.O.A.D soo where ever u see them I'll most likely be around somewhere! Lol I've got some really bad gun problems soo I'm having a team mate who's a good tech look at it and see what he can do soo idk if I'll be playing at The Swamp. I won't be playing much here this winter anyways because of school:/ lol but just look for me at the events! Lol I'll be goin to a couple this winter but not Much! Lol where u at LOW last weekend??

Team F.O.A.D
Prospect
~~~~~Sponsors~~~~~~
Nah it was my birthday! So I got my 416 fixed and went to play cqb with a couple of friends. So I could have but decided hang with friends. But I did get aor2 so I got some new camo for that milsim look. Oh ya and F.O.A.D is pretty cool! There really good too.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nah it was my birthday! So I got my 416 fixed and went to play cqb with a couple of friends. So I could have but decided hang with friends. But I did get aor2 so I got some new camo for that milsim look.
Oh nice! Lol yeah hopefully I can get my M4 fixed up! It's such a sexy gun! Lol but anyway! I do have to ask, since I'm testing how well this site works for event, have u heard of The swamp before reading this post??

Team F.O.A.D
Prospect
~~~~~Sponsors~~~~~~

· Registered
2,238 Posts
My opinion, it's a nice place for some spaced-out CQB style playing. I went on the day it was pouring rain before, and they call it "The Swamp" for a reason. The place doesn't drain water too good, so if you're the gearwhore that wants to miss the game so he doesn't get his ACs dirty, then it's not the place for you. But then again, we play in the Northwest; when do we ever get rained out? Kinda like SS5 where the thunderstorm was rolling in second day.
E/ Not to mention, I believe The Swamp has a natural spring near it, so there is usually a bit of water here and there.

Because real men cry(e)

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've heard of it but I haven't been there! Is it any fun? Best field? Worst? Whats your opinion?
Well not considering that we are sponsored by them, it's a fantastic field!! Im not just saying it eaither! It's my favorite field! It's a good mixture between CQB and long range! Lol I recommend it to everybody I can! Lol definitely take the opportunity to go! Airsoft isn't hosted there that much but the more people that show the more they will host events!

Team F.O.A.D
Prospect
~~~~~Sponsors~~~~~~

· Registered
587 Posts
My opinion, it's a nice place for some spaced-out CQB style playing. I went on the day it was pouring rain before, and they call it "The Swamp" for a reason. The place doesn't drain water too good, so if you're the gearwhore that wants to miss the game so he doesn't get his ACs dirty, then it's not the place for you. But then again, we play in the Northwest; when do we ever get rained out? Kinda like SS5 where the thunderstorm was rolling in second day.

Because real men cry(e)
Dude that thunderstorm ruined everything. My gear was drenched! Everyone just left that second day. But ill definitely try to go to the swamp if its not pouring down rain and I can afford to go!

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh I love the rain! Best thing ever! Lol but anyways! Even if u can't make it! Please let your friends know!! We need more players!! Lol

Team F.O.A.D
Prospect
~~~~~Sponsors~~~~~~

· Registered
8,945 Posts
That was a pretty decent storm for a moment at SS5. I was prepared though and all my clothing was drenched anyways from the previous day's gameplay.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.