Game: King of the Hill!

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Ace4300, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    Alright, I don't know if this will catch on or not, but I'll give it a try.

I played this game on another forum, had some fun, and decided to bring it here.

How to play:
    Everyone wants the hill. Your objective is to take the hill from the previous player.

Example:

First post: I walk up the hill. My hill.

Next post: I simply push you off. My hill.

Third post: I launch an assault, setting up a barricade cutting off the hill from the outside, then set up machine gun nests and barbed wire after publicly executing you. My hill.

And so on, each time the hill being harder to take, and harder to defend.

Rules:
    -Of course, all forum rules apply
    -No destroying the hill!
    -Other than that, try to be creative, and have fun!

I'll start off:

I walk up the hill. My hill.

2. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I shove you off the hill.

3. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    I light your hair on fire put up a force field, hire asian ninjas to protect me, put up barbed fence, and put up brownings MY HILL!

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I shoot an arrow at your knee. My hill!

5. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I hire a professional assassin to shoot you from a mile away. My hill (;

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I recover from this incident and throw a refrigerator at you. My hill.

7. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I fire a ballistic nuclear missile at you. And I hide in the refridgerator.

8. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

I punch you in the face and knock you out, my hill.

I build a castle on the hill with 100 foot high walls that are 30 feet thick, complete with a moat. I install MG nests on every tower and recruit 1000 people as guards from the surrounding countryside (have them complete Navy SF training).

Y'all keep forgetting to build fortifications.

Also you can't destroy the hill, I'm pretty sure a nuke would destroy the hill...

IIRC we already have a thread for this but whatever.

9. Kopis

Kopis New Member

I bulldoze the hill and all of your stuff, than rebuild the hill where no one can find it. My hill

10. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

I use a bunker buster and blow your whole force up and eliminator's force field keeps it from destroying the hill MY Hill I use chuck Norris as a body guard thread end .

11. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

C'mon, you can hardly bulldoze my castle, especially since I have a moat...

12. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

I use the TARDIS to teleport into the force field. While Chuck Norris is busy getting the Doctor's autograph, I push him of the cliff. River Song shoots you in the face. My hill.

13. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Hmm. I hire multiple CIA agents, and they find the hill. They send most of the army, and gain the hill. They proceed to build massive fortifications. Browning machine guns, along with numerous snipers posted around the hill. They're is also a minefield lining the hill, in every direction. Just to top it off, there are multiple LAV's and MBT's (Abrams) patrolling the hill, engaging anything they find suspicious. There is UAV's in the ionosphere, armed with hellfire missiles. And remember the CIA agents? They also signed a paper with Russia, which has cruise missiles pointing at the hill, in case of a breach. I have also purchased 10 AH1Z Apache helicopters to patrol a 500 Mile radius, complete with thermal optics, rockets, and a 30mm gun. There also happens to be a few A-10 Warthogs doing gun runs on any suspicious targets within a 1000 mile radius of the hill.

14. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Ahh you forgot I tunnel under the hill and use nano bots to take over your whiole army for my own my hill .

15. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

noooo! All my work for nothing!

16. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    You seem to have forgot to set up defenses, so I simply push you off. I then build a giant fortress with extremely high security measures including 24/7 patrolling guards armed with M240s, Barbed wire, machine gun nests, checkpoints, and, as a last line of defense, a cage of blindfolded monkeys given flamethrowers, which will be opened upon breach of the hill. My. Hill.

17. GoldHawk_Airsoft

GoldHawk_Airsoft New Member

I simply gather an army of snipers concealed in bushes and trees around your whole border to snipe out your patrol, as smaller bombs (not big enough to destroy the hill) are simoultaneously (sorry for spelling) dropped on the cage of monkeys, and we then have jeeps with mounted miniguns to take out your machine gun nests, and then choppers come in to pick our men up over the fences and over the peremeter. My hill.

I then bury myself in a box, with a long tube sticking out to breathe, then my men bury me to the bottom of the hill where you could only destroy the hill (which destroying hill is against rules) to get to me, and I have a lifelong supply of fried chicken. Also a lifelong supply of water is available for my use. And a lifelong supply of oxygen tanks are available in case the tube is clogged.

If you can't find a way to kill me, just kill my men and destroy whatever, but i'll live on forever in the hill ;)

18. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    I pour gasoline down the tube, and a match.

I create a utopia and everyone in the universe and the other universes are happy and live in harmony.

19. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    Holds your airsoft guns hostage surrender the hill or else. Laughs maniacally

20. Kopis

Kopis New Member

I hire Jackie chan Bruce lee and chuck Norris to push you off and defend the hill, my hill