Gamers, What are you playing right now

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Chow, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Chow

Chow Active Member Supporting Member

DFW
    I created this thread so you all can tell what your playing lately and talk about gaming :cool:

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  2. JSareoth

JSareoth New Member

battlefield bad comp2, halo reach, fight night champion, dead rising2.

3. T9w0rd

T9w0rd New Member

Providence
    Bad Company 2, NBA 2K11

4. supportgunner

supportgunner New Member

The last game I just played/platinumed (ps3) was Dead to Rights Retribution. Other then that, buying new games (an airsoft related items) is taking a back seat right now until I get my saxophone:D. Every now and then I'll play dead nation.

5. Patinator

Patinator New Member

Decatur
    Currently enslaved to Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

6. Dobanodnao

Dobanodnao New Member

Dunkirk
    BFBC2/Nietnam, Crysis/2 (Demo; Try it out, it's pretty nice though missing something from the fist edition), Metro 2033 and that's it for now; I've been quite busy lately (And really shouldn't be playing games) but I have been. I'll grab Crysis 2 and BF3 in a few months to fill downtime between working/airsoft.

7. JSareoth

JSareoth New Member

yea im downloading the crysis demo now, first one didnt work for me some I hoping this one does cause the game looks sweet. Wat about Duke Nukem? or Operation Flashpoint Red River, those look good for the up coming q2 releases.

8. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Im currently Lord of the Rings Online-ing :cool:

9. SRG SK9

SRG SK9 New Member

I almost never play video games anymore. Going to be less when I get my bass guitar on Monday. When I do play, it's World of Warcraft or CoD: Black Ops.

10. Blackout501

Blackout501 New Member

Mesa
    Call of Duty: Black ops... And I also get my fair share of Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Multiplayer :D

11. Dobanodnao

Dobanodnao New Member

Dunkirk
    I had to create a new email account to get into the Crysis2 demo (They need to throw off gamespy, that **** never works); I've somewhat ridden off Duke Nukem but I'll grab it sometime and OPFRR looks decent, but I don't like the absence of a SDK or multiplayer (Even thought the previous multiplayer pretty much sucked except for when did co-op, which is what they're keeping; A dedicated server system would do miracles though); once it get's down into the $20 bin I'll grab it.

12. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Xbox
    Fallout 3 New Vegas, Call of Duty 4 online, and oblivion. (mainly)

PC
    Command and Conquer 4, X3 Terran Conflict, Starwars Empire at War Forces of Corruption, Combat Arms, and Gunbound.

13. Anaphylaxis

Anaphylaxis New Member

Beaver Dam
    I'm about to start a good round of Battlefield 1942. I don't have enough money to buy awesome gaming rigs and maintain my airsoft guns at the same time, so I'm stuck with older games for now. I saw a preview for Battlefield 3 and cried on the inside because I knew my laptop could never handle anything so beautiful.

14. 733t samsqatch

733t samsqatch New Member

Madison
    Battlefield Bad Commpany 2, and Vietnam. 360 players add me Be aRe I Ay eN

15. JSareoth

JSareoth New Member

I grew up playing Duke Nukem so here is how I look at it, it could be terrible however it is Duke so I will be giving it a shot plus its gearbox doing it so I am hoping they pull it off because borderlands was a freakin sweet game. OFRR I am waiting on reviews because it does look good but it does need to blow me away with a sharp and consistent experience (AI/FRAMERATE/REPLAY) for me to drop 60 on it because the last one had issues with that which is what deterred me. Though me and my buddy like the hardcore difficulty they have for co-op in it. And oblivion V I saw more gameplay from and that looks really cool granted not out until 11/11/11 which is a bit of a wait but looks to be promising, especially considering the success of that franchise/studio, for something other than a shooter.

16. Airsoftr13

Airsoftr13 New Member

CoD Black ops, MW2, Full Auto, army of two.

17. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    gamecube lol - my 360 died, so i sent it to microsoft who emailed me saying they fixed it, but when i got it back there was a note in the box that said they weren't able to fix it for one of many reasons, they didn't say exactly - at the time i was starting to get serious about airsoft so i said screw it, i'd rather shoot people for real than in a videogame. but not too long ago i got the gamecube just to have something to do since i can't airsoft everyday and stuff

oh yeah and i've been playing some games on kongregate.com (nothing really special but still)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  18. CAPCADET193

CAPCADET193 New Member

Hudson Falls
  19. The-Master-Chief

The-Master-Chief New Member

Chicago
    Bioshock, Reach, Fallout 3 I don't play online so I very rarely buy games.

20. Frontline

Frontline New Member

You're a gamer? I wouldn't have thought... ;)