Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,056 Posts
I've been racking up more time with Elite Dangerous. Finally have had a bit of time since my semester project was done with.
Here's the daily flyer (for those who are familiar with the game) a fully kitted out Fer-de-Lance with a graphite black paint job.

Attachments

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Its one heck of a game, thats for sure. Ive been playing it since 2014, and they keep adding new content on a fairly regular basis. The learning curve is a bit steep at first, but once you get it the game is great.

· Registered
1,056 Posts
i heard a while back that the game lacks depth once you figure it out. is it still that way?
Sadly, yes. Although the devs are putting more and more thought into it. The community has been very vocal about what is "missing" from the game. The next major update releases the 11th and so far seems to introduce a good amount of stuff to make the game a bit deeper.

· Registered
1,056 Posts
2 is very lame after the first one and Warhead.
2 really was a letdown. The only things it had going for it IMO were graphics and the soundtrack being scored by the legendary Hans Zimmer. Mr Zimmer has done scores for Pirates of the Carribean, Interstellar, Inception and Man of Steel, just to name a few.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts