Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
977 Posts
Does anyone have Pokemon Omega Ruby/ Alpha Sapphire? I'm thinking about buying a 3ds just for that game (I was a huge fan of the original), but I want to know if it's as good as it looks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

· Registered
977 Posts
Started playing Runescape more now that I'm on break. Just curious, anyone on here play? I've also been playing a lot of Pokemon ORAS and a little Destiny (I get bored quickly with Destiny though).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

· Registered
977 Posts
I've been playing The Long Dark a lot recently. To be completely honest, I'm blown away by how seemingly simple, yet deceptively complex this game is. It's so much fun and I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys survival games. Oh yeah, and it's not another zombie shoot-em-up.

Till Valhalla!

· Registered
977 Posts
I tried LASO Halo Reach the week before I left for college my freshman year. I think I got through the first 3 or 4 mission. It was a lot of fun. Now that I think about it I might try to finish it when I go home for spring break. Halo 3 will probably always be my favorite Halo to play on legendary though.

The only game I've been playing lately is Runescape... yeah that's right... Runescape. Forever my favorite game of all time. I'm really starting to get into end-game bossing and also going for 120 Slayer.

· Registered
977 Posts
I've been playing a lot of overwatch on Xbone since it's free this weekend. I'd highly recommend trying it out if you've never plyed. It's awesome, but 100% better if you have at least one friend, preferably 4 or 5.

Also, it's almost half off if you buy it this weekend.

I also picked up pokemon moon, ESO and BF1.

· Registered
977 Posts
Anyone else got xbox game pass? I'm looking for recommendations.

Been playing a bit of Halo 5 and the new CoD lately, but if anything that just makes me miss the air-tight gunplay of Destiny 2... even if crucible is a nightmare right now with stasis.

· Registered
977 Posts
Those both look like good options, to be honest.

I've never played rocket league, but it strikes me as the kind of game that can be both fun casually, but also something with a super high skill ceiling if you into competitive games. And I love story-driven single player games too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts