Gamers, What are you playing right now

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Chow, Mar 5, 2011.

1. TH3 GUNN3R

TH3 GUNN3R New Member

Rainbow 6 Siege I main Blackbeard.

2. Nosteny Roka

Nosteny Roka New Member

Atlanta
    I’ve been doing some serious grinding in Warthunder (PC) for the past few days. Ground out the T25, M26, Panther II, SU152, Churchill MKVII, Firefly FR Mk V, Breda 501, and CA Lorrain in a single session. Seems more impressive than it actually is, because I had a day of premium and a lot of premium tanks.

3. allanr76

allanr76 New Member

Total War Warhammer 2. Playing as Settra, one of the good ole Tomb Kings. So damn fun.

4. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've played some KSP again lately, career mode even. Playing on relatively easy difficulty so money isn't really an issue, I mostly like how the contracts give me actual tasks to do in the game.

5. Topshotz357

Topshotz357 Well-Known Member

Drexelhill
    I'm playing the almost perfect ModernWarfare the only things wrong are some bugs/glitches,spawns,the laser always turning on in nvg mode when using a scope and the nvg scope thermal scope variable scope and sniper scope having glare on them when you aim giving away your position.
    Oh yeh and people who refuse to learn to play correctly and complain about it being campy play hardcore it literally feels like playing airsoft.

6. Ben3721

Ben3721 Active Member

Been playing subnautica for the last couple weeks. Definitely not a game for those who cant handle a little fear lol...

7. Chow

Chow Well-Known Member Supporting Member

DFW
    Played through Dark Souls Remastered again for the PS4 and started The Outer Worlds a couple of weeks ago. I like it so far for the most part. Some of the quests and tasks in it seem pretty trivial though.

I am looking forward to the remake of Demon's Souls for the PS5. The trailer for it was definitely a highlight for me from Sony's conference last week.

8. Sparky88

Sparky88 Member

Buena Park
    Started World of Warcraft last year and started playing heavily in the last few months. Started FF7 Remake last night, since I missed that bandwagon way back when (and never tried to get on it...)

aotsukisho likes this.
  9. interceptor

interceptor Active Member Supporting Member

Los Angeles
    LEGO Harry Potter (trapped at home with the kids...)

10. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    is it weird that im still playing overwatch? id play like 2 rounds of quickplay win or lose. Im now looking into VR and playing with the idea of the oculus quest.

11. Peeque

Peeque Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Lancaster
    I like Overwatch. I still play it from time to time. I pretty much only play Mercy. Trying to keep your team alive when they don't want to stay close and all run off on their own is pretty frustrating. Sometimes you get a good team that knows they can't be healed unless they stick together which is nice. But yeah I usually play a few games get frustrated and uninstall.

link0 and adas1223 like this.
  12. Sparky88

Sparky88 Member

Buena Park
    Why would that be weird? Does it no longer have the following that it once had?

13. adas1223

stratford
    5 year old game. yeah, less followers (ALL of my friends who told me to get it in the first place lol)

14. adas1223

stratford
    I like the new system 2-2-2 and since no one plays tanks in QP, "forces" me to get familiar with the tanks. and yeah, stick with the healers. gotta change up the style IF the healers are nub tho

link0 likes this.
  15. SubShredder

SubShredder New Member

Mulberry
    Warface and Dragonball Xenoverse 2 on Switch. Dark Souls Remastered occasionally. On New Game+ now.

16. link0

link0 Well-Known Member

SF Bay Area
    Hit me up on Overwatch if you guys play on PC. link000#11601

Also playing a bit of Half Life Alyx and Starcraft 2.

17. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Coffe Drinking Simulator, also known as Satisfactory.

18. covertConx

covertConx New Member

Forest Park
    Ive been playing x plane 11, and KSP. Games that you can add mods and plugins are so fun to me.

19. adas1223

stratford
    I've been playing on the 1 month free stadia trial: destiny 2, turing test, gylt.

I'm very impressed with the streaming games, virtually no lag. No downloading whatsoever. Their server gpus must be monstrous.

20. Wingman703

Wingman703 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Atlanta
    I know a lot of people have expressed discontent with the release of Halo: MCC on PC, but I for one have been thoroughly enjoying reliving my younger years finally playing 2, 3, and Reach on PC. Aside from some audio glitches and weird framerate snags sometimes, it runs seamlessly for me.
    Will I get infinite when it releases? Eh... probably not, unless what I see post-launch REALLY, REALLY interests me.