Airsoft Forum banner
11641 - 11660 of 11664 Posts

· Registered
976 Posts
Anyone else got xbox game pass? I'm looking for recommendations.

Been playing a bit of Halo 5 and the new CoD lately, but if anything that just makes me miss the air-tight gunplay of Destiny 2... even if crucible is a nightmare right now with stasis.

· Registered
189 Posts
Anyone else got xbox game pass? I'm looking for recommendations.

Been playing a bit of Halo 5 and the new CoD lately, but if anything that just makes me miss the air-tight gunplay of Destiny 2... even if crucible is a nightmare right now with stasis.
Have game pass, I play rocket league and the og
Lotta single player stuff getting added to the pass if you're interested in that avenue rn.

https://screenrant.com/xbox-game-pass-medium-yakuza-remaster-control-january-2021/
I heard Yakuza is fun, don't own it though. I play rocket league mostly

· Registered
976 Posts
Those both look like good options, to be honest.

I've never played rocket league, but it strikes me as the kind of game that can be both fun casually, but also something with a super high skill ceiling if you into competitive games. And I love story-driven single player games too.

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,646 ·
Haven't seen this thread in awhile!

Anyone pick up any of the new gen consoles? I've heard good things about Demon's Souls on the PS5 and am looking forward to it down the road some. I'd like to pull my PS3 back out and run through that game there at some point soon, I never quite finished it before I started on the other Souls' games.

· Registered
9,261 Posts
Nah, I'm holding out until God of War Ragnarok drops....like I have a choice. Even if I wanted one they're still sold out damn near everywhere, but for real though, I don't see any reason to own one right now. Other than to say one has it. Not many real current gen exclusives out for it yet.

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,649 ·
Yeah, I've always waited until a new version of a console comes out before buying one, ever since I got a PS2 slim. I'll likely do the same for the PS5. I saw a display model in a BestBuy last week and it's much larger than I thought too, looks like a small desktop, hopefully whatever slim model that comes out of it will be a bit smaller.

· Registered
11,376 Posts
Farming simulator 2019, religiously!
Computer desk Input device Electronic instrument Peripheral Computer monitor

I do dabble in WoW and Arma3 also, just not the same fun to me tbh. Loving my setup though!

· Registered
49 Posts
world of warplanes and war thunder

Reactions: Squad144

· Registered
801 Posts
11641 - 11660 of 11664 Posts