Airsoft Forum banner

Games in Kentucky

17K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  clumsy-point-man 
hey you guys im matt from shelbyville im 21 going on 22 this summer, i would like to play airsoft i got a few people into it around here in town, i dont have the best gun but i got an ok gun its ok to an extent is well d 94 its a m4 replica, its not too bad but you got to turn it upside down to fire it, its an AEG but it works, i got 2 batteries and 2 high cap mags for it, if anyone would like to play i got some dense woods down ehre a big *** field int he back of my subdivision and theres an abandoned house beyond the woods to the east on the rail road tracks where we always play but if your interested let me know and we can all play together, im interested in finding new people my buddy says we need to find more people after one of our friends left to the navy hes on post but he hardly comes to see us its just me and my national guard buddy but if youd like to play please thread this back and dude from california thats where my navy buddy is origionally from he jsut got transfered from monterey down to maryland but if youd like to play in like in shelbyville not too far from lexington and louisville n stuff id like to play an zombie airsoft game which would be pretty intense. hit me back up if anyone is interested and ill give you my address, add me on yahoo if you wish my name on there is hot_guy525252 and we can chat more ok? thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.