Gaming Laptop

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by bludyknux, Jul 22, 2012.

1. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent gaming laptop to play Diablo 3. My price range isn't huge ($300-400) but I'm not to keen on technology. I'm looking through eBay, but not sure what's a good deal.

2. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    That's not a good budget for a gaming laptop. I'd bump it up a little and build a gaming PC.

3. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Would a PC be more expensive than a laptop build? I'm more of a constantly moving person. I need a laptop in general, but would like to play D3 or something.

4. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Either way with your price range you aren't buying a good gaming laptop/pc. If you manage to find a used one for that price it will be out dated/over used/have problems etc.

Good luck finding a useable gaming PC on a notebook budget.

5. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    +1 To deathmechanic. Knux your going to have to up your price range up a bit.

6. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Look, I understand. If you want to bash me more about things that have already been said, PM me, otherwise, go bother someone else.

Paducah, I can save a bit more, I'm an adult with a job. Do you have any suggestions for a more reliable laptop and a price range I should be aiming at? Nothing crazy, just enough to run and be enjoyable.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  7. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I seriously don't think he was bashing you. He was telling you as it is, that with a small budget like that you won't be able to find a current up to date gaming laptop that will run that game. Unless someone sells you one for a ridiculously cheap price.

8. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Sorry, I didn't mean to jump the gun, just that last part kinda irked me. I can up my range, what I'm asking is for a minimum requirement notebook, what are brands and a price I SHOULD be looking into?

9. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Don't know you or care. Never had a issue with you so.

You can find a nice entry level gaming laptop with $700-800. Problem with laptops are onboard graphics more then 50% of games nowadays have performance issues with onboard graphics.

Your best bet is to build your own gaming tower. You can build a nice one for 700-800$ that can run high end graphical games if you look for the correct deals.

PC gaming is not cheap at all parts go bad stuff gets out dated faster then most technology.

10. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Like I posted above, it was my fault and apologize. I'll look into building a tower.