gas scar h

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by bal1, Sep 4, 2012.

1. bal1

bal1 New Member

I'm looking to buy a gas scar h I've always wanted one do any companies make them?
    My budget is unlimited.

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

WE is the only company that makes one.

3. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    WE doesn't make SCAR-H's/MK17s, don't post if you don't know....

WE does make a gas blowback MK16 (SCAR-L) I believe it goes for a bit over $300 with the open bolt system and trademarks. I think the AWSS/Closed Bolt System was around $260 but those are being phased out since they weren't licensed and WE loves their OB.

There really aren't any actual GBB MK17s at the moment. I guess if you really wanted to get crafty you could try some uber mod to make a hybrid GBB/AEG but that'd require a ton of work. Supposedly PolarStar is working on a recoil kit soon and the P* FE can be modified to go into SSRs/MK17s so that's probably your best bet, but the recoil kit no doubt will be awhile off knowing P*.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Oops I thought he said scar l. But what is your real budget, nobodies is unlimited.

5. bal1

bal1 New Member

Yes my budget is unlimited

6. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    Ok then commission Tokyo mauri to build one for you in metal.

7. bal1

bal1 New Member

That's not a bad idea

8. xxxRJRxxx

xxxRJRxxx New Member

Altoona
    No Gbb Scar H as of yet. WE was working on one, but if I recall correctly, they had a ton of licencing issues. The closest you can get to recoil and a scar h is the Tokyo Marui Scar H/ MK17 Recoil Shock AEG.

Upwards of $600 plus shipping from Asia.

9. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Im sure you could make one with a BV system. I've made a couple but they take to much time for me to make another one.

Search Ashai famas on youtube. Should be a video by lupin on his hand made GBB FAMAS.