Gbb 1911

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by schultzebomb, Jul 26, 2012.

1. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    im debating between a WE made 1911 or a KJW because i've heard that they make decent 1911s. which one do you think is better, Also if you have any other suggestions it would be great! Thanks!

2. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

For us to make any other suggestions we would need a price range. I'm going to assume, based on your original choices, that your range is sub-150? If so, then the KJW is the better pistol. Accuracy, range, and gas efficiency all are vastly better than the WE.

3. Echo-Zero

Echo-Zero New Member

Hey OP.

From experience I can tell you that you will not want to go with anything but KJW in that price range. Some people will swear by WE for some reason but they're probably not heavy pistol users; for close to the same price, basically any KJW pistol (especially their hi-capas) will be way better. WE pistols may be slightly better externally, but the cheap paint will wear off quickly and it's just not worth the hassle of meh performance combined with shoddy internals.

If you have the option, buy a KP-05 or a similar KJW hi-capa. You won't regret it.

4. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    KJW over WE any day!

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

KJW will out do the WE in almost, if not every, category.

6. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Whatever you do. Don't get a WE 1911. I don't know if this was just a problem for me or a small select few but I owned one and it has cycling problems. The slide didn't cycle fast enough and would get caught on the hammer. Ended up selling the gun for $15 bucks. People tend to be a little cheap in my area. No offense fellow Arizonians.