GBB Pistol Recoil Problem

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by gibman123, Aug 26, 2012.

1. gibman123

gibman123 New Member

Mount Juliet
    Hello. Today I have Encountered a problem with my new..but used 24K Gold WE Tech M9. I was shooting it and all of a sudden the gun would not shoot unless i cocked it even though there was a round already in the chamber..and If I tried to shoot it after that and pull the trigger a lot it might pop off 1 round but the slide would not come back when it a Non-blowback ( It is blowback )
    I have not had this problem..but before this happened If i were the shoot the gun the slide would lock back every time unless I held down the slide release while shooting it.

Any Response would be Greatly Appreciated.
  2. foxtrot2552

foxtrot2552 New Member

What you might try is disassembling the gun and use some GBB silicone spray to lube the internals, mainly the slide and nozzle. a quick fix option might be to fill up a mag, put it in your gun (with no bb's), turn it upside down, and shoot. I know it sounds weird but when you fill up a green gas magazine, it turns into a liquid form inside it, but because your holding it upright it doesn't spray liquid gas everywhere only (gaseous gas). but when you turn it upside down, it will spray a combination of liquid gas and lubrication (which is already in the green gas) throughout the slide and nozzle of your gun.

I'm not 100% percent sure that it will work but its worth a try and wont damage your gun.

3. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Sounds like the trigger mechanism is sticking. Try shooting then waiting a while then shooting again. If it shoots put a little oil in the trigger mech and it should work.