GBBR Build

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Tornado-Airsoft, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

Have been wanting to build a GBBR for a long time. I was wondering what would be a good platform for one, I have about 500$ for this build. What platform would be good for this? I want to do an CQB or a smaller gun I really want to do a MK18. I know KJW makes good base guns, what are your thoughts?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Depends. Do you want aftermarket support/upgrade-ability or do you want something that will perform on it's stock internals with next to no upgrade options?

3. Tornado-Airsoft

I want something that can be internally upgraded down the line but i want to external upgrade right away. I want to make my gun looks something like those pictures above.

4. Munishin

Goodyear
    Well your best options for aftermarket support is going to be something based on the WA platform. These being King Arms, WA, G&P, and there may be a few others. It really doesn't matter much as to which brand you pick when it comes to external upgrade-ability. Just keep in mind that most GBBR's are milspec.

5. Tornado-Airsoft

Yea i am going to go with the G&P but can you help me find the things I need to get and buy for the gun in the pics above ^^^.

6. Munishin

Goodyear
    I'll try to the best of my capability to help with accessories for the first gun.

7. Tornado-Airsoft

Ok thank you note you have a been a big help
    To me on my old account and this one. Btw my old account was M28 you spoon fead me for a while I appreciate that you were helpfull and respectful to new members.

8. Tornado-Airsoft

Ok thank you so much I might change the stock out for a Magpul CTR stock but I can find that on eBay.

9. Tornado-Airsoft

So my base gun will be the G&P WOC?? For a MK18 build.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  10. Munishin

Goodyear
    That's fine. If you have any major concerns or questions you should check out Johnjayrambo1, Jedi270, and Boobiem4h on youtube. They're basically the gas gun guru's of the GBB section of the airsoft community on youtube. Or better yet go check out gasguns.info./forum/

11. Tornado-Airsoft

Yea Johnjayrambo1 is my determination to build a GBBR. Lol. Thanks for the help.