Featured GBBR for backyard fun?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Cyproz, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Cyproz

Cyproz Member

Tallahassee
    Looking at getting a fun rifle for my backyard pleasure and maybe a game or 2 a year.
    I have a vfc g19 i got a while back and it functions great. Not sure if VFC is big on rifle making but i see that GHK and WE are the main ones these days.
    I know the cons of gbbr such a mag cap and temperature, i do live in florida where it remains warm tho.
    I also see that some parts are built to fail and replace more often than say an aeg but i dont mind some easy maintenance so that can be a pro, especially if it doesnt get shot often.

any recommendations

2. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    If you're looking for a GBBR specifically, the WE M4's have an overwhelming approval in the GBBR community. I personally have a G&P WOC and I would say it's pretty great. In some aspects, it's more realistic than a WE M4 in terms of actual internal construction. Just get a steel internal set and reinforced bolt and you should be golden. Surprisingly the part that broke first was my charging handle lol...

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member

Minneapolis
    The G&P has two lines.

WOC and WOC-X

X is aluminum internals and the other is the steel internals.

4. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    I'd go for a ghk m4. Pickup some v2 co2 magazines. The recoil is wonderful

5. mooshmack

mooshmack New Member

Pts Masada by KWA homey. Mine has been running fine in Illinois through winter as well.