Gbbr for christmas.

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by BlackDragonAirsoft, Nov 22, 2012.

1. BlackDragonAirsoft

BlackDragonAirsoft New Member

For 300$ or less, whats the best gbbr or gbb smg to buy? I love the mp7 and mp9, and i also love ARs. So, anything is fine with me really, i just wanna know which is the best to buy.

Thanks

2. V3A-Ghost

V3A-Ghost New Member

Chicago
    If you have the money, go for the KWA LM4. I heard it's the best GBBR on the market, but it's a little out of your price range ( around $380 ). Sadly I don't have one, but that would be the gun I'd get if I had the money. G&G just came out with some GBBR's that are around $140, but the are closed bolt, so it doesn't stay open when the mag is empty.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Uhh....No, ever since it was released, I've heard some BAD LM4 stories.
    Save up about another 100$ and get the KJW/Tanio Koba M4 GBBR, which has been proven time and time again to be an extremely reliable gun.
    I know this is not an AR, but the WE G39C(only good gbbr by WE imo) is decent for a beginner GBBR.

4. V3A-Ghost

V3A-Ghost New Member

Chicago
    Really? Because ASGI said it was like the highest quality GBBR out there.

5. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Not to be hateful to them, but most of their videos are basically overviews or sale pitches to make you want to buy the gun. I have never heard them say anything bad about a gun they were selling except for the "Not All Airsoft Guns are Equal" one.

6. V3A-Ghost

V3A-Ghost New Member

Chicago
    Actually I honestly have to agree with that lol.

7. BlackDragonAirsoft

Do you really think its good? Ive just heard from other people on the forum that its terrible. I like the g39c, its cool. I was kinda looking for a smaller gun, which is "better" (build quality, field strip, recoil (i like recoil) accuracy) mp7, or mp9?

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

I would save up some more and get the TM MP7. KWA's is wobbly, has low recoil, and does not have many after market parts. The TM is more reliable, has more aftermarket parts, and has ALOT more recoil.
    KWA's MP9 is meh. BTW, the people who say bad things about the KJW probably do not know what they are talking about and are referencing the first generation and beta, which had only one problem, and low recoil. The new generation has those problems solved.
    TM MP7:http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalog/.../tokyo-marui-mp7a1-gas-blowback/category/342/
    KJW/Tanio Koba M4 CQB:http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GR-KJW-M4-CQB.htm

9. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Quick! Evike is selling the WE G39K RAS for $155 right now! I just bought it!

Anyways the KWA MP7s recoil is almost nonexistent. The mp9 has a little more. The TM mp7 seems to have quite a bit of recoil though.

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Nice. You sound like one of those soccer mom's that take over the clothes department in the mall. (jk)

11. BlackDragonAirsoft

I was talking about the g39c

12. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

OH. The G39C is pretty good, but regular maintenance, lubing, and good treatments would be factors in reliability. If you're gonna buy one, look at the RA-Tech upgraded versions.