GBBR Pins Popping Out

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Kopis, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

Finally finished my GBBR M4 build and was testing it today. While firing the small pins in the lower receiver and the bar that holds the dust cover on keep sliding out of place. This is starting to bother me as in game I wont notice them falling out. Is there any way to remedy this? Special pins, DIY mods? The gun is a G&P WOC with a magpul lower.

Buy my UBR, 60 +shipping CONUS

2. echo1 vmg-74

echo1 vmg-74 Active Member

New pins or the special pins that are connected to the hammer and sear (forget the name of these pins).

I've had this problem and I'm pretty sure no DIY mods exist to fix this issue.

3. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

Crap. What about the dust cover one? Just buy a new one? Are they RS compatible or do I need WOC ones.

4. Raven1st

Raven1st Well-Known Member

San Ramon valley
    Are you talking about the trigger pins?
    If so, those anti-rotational pins may not work. I'm not aware of what you could do.

Is there a flat area on the dust cover pin? That needs to be between the dust cover and the delta ring.

5. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

Sorry, trigger pins. Body pins are fine.

6. echo1 vmg-74

echo1 vmg-74 Active Member

For the dust cover you must be missing the e-clip that holds the bar in place? Side to side movement of this bar is normal. And yes the anti rotational pins is what I was thinking of. If those pins are the problem, the anti rotation pins will fix that. All other lower reciever pins would need replacements. As far as I know RS ones would work. They should have tighter tolerances

7. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

Yeah I was looking at pictures online. Looks like the rod was broken. Missing the bit thats supposed to have the clip. Just ordered from Evike... Now I have to again.

8. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    Not sure which pins exactly you're referring to but anti-rotation pins should keep two of the trigger box pins in place.

You could also use RS KNS pins to see if those fit better.

9. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    On my GHK G5, the pins have little grooves at one end. If you don't put the tail of a spring into them, they'll pop out as you fire.